half***s again.

W K

Guest
I tell you what ... those locks they had _ARE_ good. 20 mins with an angle grinder.

So I've heard.

W K wrote:
> I tell you what ... those locks they had _ARE_ good. 20 mins with an angle grinder.
>
> So I've heard.

What type & model? ...Or am I missing a joke?

~PB

> W K wrote:
> > I tell you what ... those locks they had _ARE_ good. 20 mins with an angle grinder.
> >
> > So I've heard.
>
> What type & model?

Don't know the model - but a fairly large U lock, red in colour. Rated for 5 minutes attack. In C+
it was said to be 30 quid, but it was down to 18 quid locally.

So I've heard.

"W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Don't know the model - but a fairly large U lock, red in colour. Rated for 5 minutes attack. In C+
> it was said to be 30 quid, but it was down to 18 quid locally.

They're knocking a fair few quid off everything just now, though, as they're having yet another sale
of some description. Which is very frustrating for me at the moment, as the York superstore has an
Airborne Ti 'cross frame with ?200 knocked off the price in their sale. So, all I need now is the
?641 they're asking....

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York