Hallelujah! Finally a break through!

Brynda

Guest
After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING .8
lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the
basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4
pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I
will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with
perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your support and
encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!

Brynda
210/174.6/140ish

Woohoo whadda whoosh!!! Did you do Fast Track and gain .8 or did you just start Flex Points?

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Brynda wrote:
> After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
> .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back
> to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a
> whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around
> everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just
> goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you
> for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
>
> Brynda
> 210/174.6/140ish

oh how wonderful! Well done to you for sticking with it - for persevering - for not letting the
sticky patch discourage you! Weigh to go Brynda!

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
> .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
has
> finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
> points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
> had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
back
> this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
> program really works. Thanks to all of
you
> for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
> want to lose!
>
> Brynda
> 210/174.6/140ish

GREAT LOSS. Congrats

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:32:07 GMT, "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote:

>After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
>.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
>the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
>4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
>know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
>that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
>support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
>
>Brynda
>210/174.6/140ish

Wow, that was a real whoosh, Brynda! Congratulations. Perserverance pays off in spades!! Elaine K

Brynda wrote:

>After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
>.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
>the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
>4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
>know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
>that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
>support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
>
>Brynda
>210/174.6/140ish

Super loss Brynda. Very exciting to see a loss like that after stalling. Congrats.

Prairie Roots On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:32:07 GMT, "Brynda"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
>.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
>the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
>4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
>know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
>that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
>support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
>
>Brynda
>210/174.6/140ish

excellent news, Lee
Brynda <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
> .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
has
> finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
> points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
> had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
back
> this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
> program really works. Thanks to all of
you
> for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
> want to lose!
>
> Brynda
> 210/174.6/140ish

What a great whoosh Brynda! Congratulations!

Brenda

"Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
> .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
has
> finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
> points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
> had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
back
> this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
> program really works. Thanks to all of
you
> for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
> want to lose!
>
> Brynda
> 210/174.6/140ish

I actually did a modified Fast Track where I tried to stay at 24 points a day and use no Flex Points
or activity points (I earn about 28 activity points per week), and obviously it was nowhere near
enough food for me because I was hungry and I gained. ARGH. So the next week I just really re-
committed to the regular plan, using my FlexPoints and activity points and that's when I had the
loss. YAY!

Brynda
210/174.6/140ish

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:4028E670.7030400@nospam_primus.ca...
> Woohoo whadda whoosh!!! Did you do Fast Track and gain .8 or did you just start Flex Points?
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5
>
> Brynda wrote:
> > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling
through
> > Flex Points and GAINING .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
has
> > finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my
> > flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've
> > ever had so far, and
> > was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
back
> > this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
> > program really works. Thanks to all of
you
> > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of
what I
> > want to lose!
> >
> > Brynda
> > 210/174.6/140ish

Sounds good to me!! Congrats!!

Connie

--

<[email protected]> wrote:

> Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4
> pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I am
> now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!

Congratulations Brynda, you're doing so well.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary