Hamilton rumored to have tested positive at ToC

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
Title says it all. Source is twitters from an employee of Hincapie Sportswear, an official sponsor of the ToC.

Bro Deal said:
Title says it all. Source is twitters from an employee of Hincapie Sportswear, an official sponsor of the ToC.

I hope so. Heard the same. His Dad was sick or something like that and he couldn't train. So amped up the PED's. At least this will shut some of the "we believe" folk up. Bad day for USPS circa 2000. Great day for cycling.

The same Hamilton who so loudly spoke against doping just a while ago?........

RdBiker said:
The same Hamilton who so loudly spoke against doping just a while ago?........
He pulled out of Castilla y Leon citing bronchitis. Maybe you're mistaken and it's his twin that tested positive? What would he have tested for? Wasn't he **** poor at ToC?

Rolfrae said:
He pulled out of Castilla y Leon citing bronchitis. Maybe you're mistaken and it's his twin that tested positive? What would he have tested for? Wasn't he **** poor at ToC?
Just read the same thing from cyclingnews and thougt how it's quite a coincidence that riders who've tested positive happen to skip a race due to a cold or family matters.

cyclingnews said:
"However, he stayed in the USA to deal with family matters and his bronchitis."

RdBiker said:
Just read the same thing from cyclingnews and thougt how it's quite a coincidence that riders who've tested positive happen to skip a race due to a cold or family matters.
Yes, there were always tons of sudden bronchitis episodes during the epo heyday.

Bro Deal said:
Someone pinged me on this as well. Certainly a nasty rumor if it's not true.

Edit: After thinking about this for a minute, this is the best thing that can happen to cycling. Get this loser out of the sport.

jimmypop said:
Edit: After thinking about this for a minute, this is the best thing that can happen to cycling. Get this loser out of the sport.
These guys are washed up drug addicts. To be honest its the best thing for him to be found out.

Then he can get on with redemption and cleaning his life up.

I get the feeling that the “house of cards” is about to fall. Watch this space.

Bro Deal said:
The rumor is that it was an anti-depressant drug. He may have a TUE.
Does he have a TUE for his HAIR? God, he should be banned for that. And the tan.

Hamilton likely suffers from clinical depression. I wouldn't be surprised if another positive test pushes him to either a) name names or, b) ride off a cliff.

The original twitterrer, Kirk Flinte, no longer has a page that can be accessed by the public.

Still, if it is just for an antidepressant (are they banned?), who cares? Let TH go in peace. But I would be surprised if he didn't have a TUE for such drugs.

jimmypop said:
Hamilton likely suffers from clinical depression. I wouldn't be surprised if another positive test pushes him to either a) name names or, b) ride off a cliff.
One day he's going to have to tell the truth. His lies have already wrecked his career and his marriage. Maybe they killed Tugboat, too?