Hamilton rumored to have tested positive at ToC

Rolfrae said:
One day he's going to have to tell the truth. His lies have already wrecked his career and his marriage. Maybe they killed Tugboat, too?
sdd

Rolfrae said:
One day he's going to have to tell the truth. His lies have already wrecked his career and his marriage. Maybe they killed Tugboat, too?
ssdd

whiteboytrash said:
These guys are washed up drug addicts. To be honest its the best thing for him to be found out.

Then he can get on with redemption and cleaning his life up.

I get the feeling that the “house of cards” is about to fall. Watch this space.
SDDFF

mrfrogger said:
The man has no style! Name a movie or a book that glamourises PEDs. Come on Tyler, get on the smack if you want us to identify with you.
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. Okay, maybe those were not PEDs...

It's Not About the Bike probably qualifies as a book that implicitly glamorizes PEDs.

i'm going with "trainspotting" for the movie that glamourises the sport and drugs angle (the five man football squads) and "we might as well win" as our implicit primer on how to achieve great success with just a higher cadence, focus on a few stages and a scale to weigh your foods and other substances.

It looks like Fliar has made one of his tedious interventions on there, as well.

I would be curious to know how much time he is allowed to pursue his hobby at his Institution.
Perhaps the good folks that look after him find it useful for him to have an all- encompassing diversion to stop him self-harming. Nevertheless, I do think that adding a little chlorpromazine to his daily lithium/lamotrazine cocktail of meds might help his sad situation a little. Still, I suppose they know best how to restrain him.

Gregers said:
It looks like Fliar has made one of his tedious interventions on there, as well.

I would be curious to know how much time he is allowed to pursue his hobby at his Institution.
Perhaps the good folks that look after him find it useful for him to have an all- encompassing diversion to stop him self-harming. Nevertheless, I do think that adding a little chlorpromazine to his daily lithium/lamotrazine cocktail of meds might help his sad situation a little. Still, I suppose they know best how to restrain him.
sdd