Happy Birthday CFSMTB

On 2006-12-11, HughMann (aka Bruce)

> Have a great day.

Bit early, weren't you?

Can I be the first to say "happy birthday" on the correct day? Heh.

Have a goat on me!

--
TimC
Yay! I have found the last bug bug bug bug bug bug bug

"HughMann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Have a great day.
>
> Hugh.
>

> Check for PM

Yeah, the last thing you'd want would be dodgy political leaders crashing
your birthday party. Look under *all* the beds.

Bonne anniversaire matey.

TimC wrote:

> Can I be the first to say "happy birthday" on the correct day? Heh.

As long as I can be the first to say "happy birthday" a day late.

Parbs

Happy Birthday.

I assume the number of candles is fewer than the combined number of spokes on both wheels...