Happy Birthday Tamyka

retrograded said:
Many happy returns for the day.

so old. new bike should make you faster :D

btw, wtf does 'happy returns' mean?
returns to who?
are there miserable returns?
do you get a 5c deposit upon return?
returning from where?
why were you going there in the first place?
obviously not very engaging, otherwise you wouldnt be returning!
What is the socially acceptable number of these returns?
Are they a variable according to what the event is?
Can you trade them?
"I'm low on returns, can you spot me one, mate?"
Are there (typographic-style) hard and soft returns
left or right hand returns?

Flying"Flacco"Dutch

Happy birthday for tomorrow Tam!!

Your do was great (both the BBQ and the new hairdo!).

flyingdutch wrote:
> retrograded Wrote:
>
>>Many happy returns for the day.

> so old. new bike should make you faster :D
>
> btw, wtf does 'happy returns' mean?
> returns to who?
> are there miserable returns?
> do you get a 5c deposit upon return?
> returning from where?
> why were you going there in the first place?
> obviously not very engaging, otherwise you wouldnt be returning!
> What is the socially acceptable number of these returns?
> Are they a variable according to what the event is?
> Can you trade them?
> "I'm low on returns, can you spot me one, mate?"
> Are there (typographic-style) hard and soft returns
> left or right hand returns?
>
> Flying"Flacco"Dutch

Quiet day Dutchy?

DaveB

"retrograded" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Many happy returns for the day.

Everyone's having birthdays. Yay for us. Bonne Anniversaire for all the
cycling Saggitarians.

LotteBum wrote:

> Happy birthday for tomorrow Tam!!
>
> Your do was great (both the BBQ and the new hairdo!).

Yeah, my party went off! There was a no-presents law, however LotteBum,
Retrograded and Absent Husband broke the law and got me a Cateye Velo 8
computer for my MTB... so now I will now exactly how slow I go! It's
already on my bike and it looks great. It was an awesome present so they
got themselves out of trouble.

Tam*old fart now*

Tamyka Bell said:
LotteBum wrote:

> Happy birthday for tomorrow Tam!!
>
> Your do was great (both the BBQ and the new hairdo!).

Yeah, my party went off! There was a no-presents law, however LotteBum,
Retrograded and Absent Husband broke the law and got me a Cateye Velo 8
computer for my MTB... so now I will now exactly how slow I go! It's
already on my bike and it looks great. It was an awesome present so they
got themselves out of trouble.

Tam*old fart now*

no present rule? no present rule? whaaaa....?

Happy birthday to both the old girls :D (Tam & Lotte) in Brisbane.

SteveA

SteveA wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> > LotteBum wrote:
> > >
> > > Happy birthday for tomorrow Tam!!
> > >
> > > Your do was great (both the BBQ and the new hairdo!).

> > Yeah, my party went off! There was a no-presents law, however LotteBum,
> > Retrograded and Absent Husband broke the law and got me a Cateye Velo 8
> > computer for my MTB... so now I will now exactly how slow I go! It's
> > already on my bike and it looks great. It was an awesome present so
> > they
> > got themselves out of trouble.
> >
> > Tam*old fart now*

> no present rule? no present rule? whaaaa....?
>
> Happy birthday to both the old girls :D (Tam & Lotte) in Brisbane.

That's a half-century!

Tam

flyingdutch said:
so old. new bike should make you faster :D

btw, wtf does 'happy returns' mean?
returns to who?
are there miserable returns?
do you get a 5c deposit upon return?
returning from where?
why were you going there in the first place?
obviously not very engaging, otherwise you wouldnt be returning!
What is the socially acceptable number of these returns?
Are they a variable according to what the event is?
Can you trade them?
"I'm low on returns, can you spot me one, mate?"
Are there (typographic-style) hard and soft returns
left or right hand returns?

Flying"Flacco"Dutch
It means may the happy birthdays return many times, ie may you have many more happy birthdays.

SteveA

Tamyka Bell said:
SteveA wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> > LotteBum wrote:
> > >
> > > Happy birthday for tomorrow Tam!!
> > >
> > > Your do was great (both the BBQ and the new hairdo!).

> > Yeah, my party went off! There was a no-presents law, however LotteBum,
> > Retrograded and Absent Husband broke the law and got me a Cateye Velo 8
> > computer for my MTB... so now I will now exactly how slow I go! It's
> > already on my bike and it looks great. It was an awesome present so
> > they
> > got themselves out of trouble.
> >
> > Tam*old fart now*

> no present rule? no present rule? whaaaa....?
>
> Happy birthday to both the old girls :D (Tam & Lotte) in Brisbane.

That's a half-century!

Tam

Of course, I was forgetting you two are twins.

SteveA

Tamyka Bell said:
Yeah, my party went off! There was a no-presents law, however LotteBum,
Retrograded and Absent Husband broke the law and got me a Cateye Velo 8
computer for my MTB... so now I will now exactly how slow I go! It's
already on my bike and it looks great. It was an awesome present so they
got themselves out of trouble.

Tam*old fart now*

Bugger, so you didn't get one of these....yet?
http://www.lunacycles.com/PinkEclipse.html

Old fart? Nah, you're got quite a while to catch up with a old bint like me. :D