Happy Thanksgiving Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Puester, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Puester

    Puester Guest

    To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

    gloria p

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:48:05 GMT, Puester <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    >your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.
    >
    >To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    >are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

    Thanks, Gloria. You have a very special day, too.

    Carol
    --
    Wash away the gray to respond.

  3. "Puester" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    > your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.
    >
    > To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    > are missing a very family and food-oriented day.
    >
    > gloria p

    Thank you Gloria. I hope yours is a happy one too. My cat and I are enjoying
    a quiet day at home. Too cold to go out! Probably in the 60sF out there! My
    cat will have her usual Science Diet Senior (she is 18) turkey and I am
    having spaghetti with garlicky basil pesto and (since it is a holiday) lots
    of extra grated Parmesano Regiano. Dessert is extra special! (Thanks again
    Margaret!)

    "Chopped Liver" Charlie

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Puester" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    > your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    Rightbackatcha, Gloria.

    Chris