Has anyone tried this?

Martin Bulmer

Guest
Someone is trying to persuade me to do this:
http://www.cyklavaettern.com/default.aspx?lang=1
which is a 300k ride around a lake, followed by 6 hours of compulsory rest
(local police will charge you with careless driving if caught behind the
wheel within 6 hours of finishing).
Has anyone done it?

--

Martin Bulmer

Martin Bulmer <[email protected]> wrote:
: (local police will charge you with careless driving if caught behind the
: wheel within 6 hours of finishing).

No there's an idea. I do often wonder about people driving home from
long audaxes. I've seen people get into cars in a state unfit to
drive (or at least, they look like it) due to tiredness.

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook

in message <[email protected]>, Martin Bulmer
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Someone is trying to persuade me to do this:
> http://www.cyklavaettern.com/default.aspx?lang=1
> which is a 300k ride around a lake, followed by 6 hours of compulsory
> rest (local police will charge you with careless driving if caught
> behind the wheel within 6 hours of finishing).
> Has anyone done it?

Sounds fun. I love Sweden.

"The result is a language that... not even its mother could
love. Like the camel, Common Lisp is a horse designed by
committee. Camels do have their uses."
;; Scott Fahlman, 7 March 1995