Has Lafferty Lost His Sporting Credibility?

Tom Kunich

Guest
Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
spades.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
> make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that
> in spades.

Why do you even bother with silly posts like this? I think that people
would take you more seriously if you refuted the opinions expressed in posts
instead of juvenile attacks of the posters.

Frank Drackman wrote:
> > Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
> > make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that
> > in spades.
> >

> Why do you even bother with silly posts like this?

OOOH! I know why he does it!

It's cause he's an idiot.

-RJ

"ronaldo_jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
>> > make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves
>> > that
>> > in spades.
>> >

>> Why do you even bother with silly posts like this?

> OOOH! I know why he does it!
>
> It's cause he's an idiot.

I am sure that he is a smart person, but you are correct that he comes
across as a total idiot. Because of his history it seems that his "real"
get ignored or attacked.

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
>> make
>> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
>> spades.

> He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

Some dumbass criticizing me. Well, now that really disturbs me.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

Average minds discuss people.
Good minds discuss events.
Great minds discuss ideas.

When do you want to improve?

In fact, that question could be asked of a large chunk of the average
user on Usenet

Sandy wrote:

> Look at it differently. Armstrong is the ONLY one who has a cadre of
> apologists (professional and popular) who steadfastly believe he is the
> only clean modern god.

Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

> If Brian harps on it, it's because people
> believe readily, and without evidence, in the baseness of all other
> riders

Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Robert Chung <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Sandy wrote:
>
>> Look at it differently. Armstrong is the ONLY one who has a cadre of
>> apologists (professional and popular) who steadfastly believe he is
>> the only clean modern god.

> Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?
>
>> If Brian harps on it, it's because people
>> believe readily, and without evidence, in the baseness of all other
>> riders

> Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

For my standard hourly rate, name the evidence you want, and I'll bill you
at the end of the month.

In short - could be ;-)
--
Sandy