Re: Has Lafferty Posted This Yet?

you know, I picture Lafferty living in a dark basement,
filled with computers, and filing cabinets, newspaper
clippings everywhere, pictures of armstrong all over his
walls, dart board with Amrstrongs face tacked on it,
kinda like those 3 guys on the X-files....
eventually, the whole Lance thing will die down,
and I wonder who or what he will obsess about next...
Danielson maybe?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> you know, I picture Lafferty living in a dark basement,
> filled with computers, and filing cabinets, newspaper
> clippings everywhere, pictures of armstrong all over his
> walls, dart board with Amrstrongs face tacked on it,
> kinda like those 3 guys on the X-files....
> eventually, the whole Lance thing will die down,
> and I wonder who or what he will obsess about next...
> Danielson maybe?

I wish I had all those computers. My basement is too low of a ceiling
(house built by midgets in 1926) for much of anything except hitting your
head on pipes. The closest I have to an Armstrong photo is a Carnac ad with
George Hincapie that he autographed. Now X-files......sorry, but I've never
seen the show.

Lance will die down, all the pros will admit that they use drugs and rbr
will cease to exist. Enjoy it while you can. This is the best of all
possible worlds. BTW, you think Danielson uses drugs??!! I though he was
the Ivory Snow baby.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>you know, I picture Lafferty living in a dark basement,
>>filled with computers, and filing cabinets, newspaper
>>clippings everywhere, pictures of armstrong all over his
>>walls, dart board with Amrstrongs face tacked on it,
>>kinda like those 3 guys on the X-files....
>>eventually, the whole Lance thing will die down,
>>and I wonder who or what he will obsess about next...
>>Danielson maybe?
>>

> I wish I had all those computers. My basement is too low of a ceiling
> (house built by midgets in 1926) for much of anything except hitting your
> head on pipes. The closest I have to an Armstrong photo is a Carnac ad with
> George Hincapie that he autographed. Now X-files......sorry, but I've never
> seen the show.
>
> Lance will die down, all the pros will admit that they use drugs and rbr
> will cease to exist. Enjoy it while you can. This is the best of all
> possible worlds. BTW, you think Danielson uses drugs??!! I though he was
> the Ivory Snow baby.

You must have missed last months L'Equipe article on the Ivory Snow baby.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> Now X-files......sorry, but I've never seen the show.

So you do live outside reality!

--
E. Dronkert

B. Lafferty says...

>Lance will die down, all the pros will admit that they use drugs and rbr
>will cease to exist. Enjoy it while you can. This is the best of all
>possible worlds.

Your idea of the best world is very sick.

Then again, without this crock of **** cycle doping world, you'd have nothing,
so maybe I see where you're coming from. Still, I pity you.

.. BTW, you think Danielson uses drugs??!! I though he was
the Ivory Snow baby.
-----------------------------
Danielson is much more suspicous than Lance - Lance was
always a world class athlete, as a triathlete, and then as
a junior racer, into the pro ranks.
Danielson was a mediodre at best junior and U23 rider,
until he met coach crawford and starting eating
more gene burritos...
still, I root for danielson, I know most of his success is a result of
hard work and good genetics, and he has better manners
than Lance too, so I don't have my cycling injected with
american style sporting smack talk and bravado...
although I must admit that was the only thing I did like
about armstrong. His style was boring to me, in 99 he
showed some flashes of panache, but the last few years
he relied too heavily on teammates and the team TT.

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> Now X-files......sorry, but I've never seen the show.

> So you do live outside reality!
>
> --
> E. Dronkert

Do external sense objects exist?

"Mad Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty says...
>
>>Lance will die down, all the pros will admit that they use drugs and rbr
>>will cease to exist. Enjoy it while you can. This is the best of all
>>possible worlds.

> Your idea of the best world is very sick.

I'll be certain to tell Dr. Pangloss the next time I see him.

> Then again, without this crock of **** cycle doping world, you'd have
> nothing,
> so maybe I see where you're coming from. Still, I pity you.

Rest assured. I have plenty.