has Lemond lost his damn mind?

On Fri, 18 May 2007 19:54:30 -0700, Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sandy wrote:
>
>> Most people don't like to appear to be stool-pigeons, so they ask for the
>> subpoena, they do not challenge the party to have one served.

>Is there anything besides speculation that indicates a subpoena was served?

It's a very reasonable speculation. It's sorta your invitation if you want to
testify and a fig leaf if you want to pretend you didn't want to. Even when paid
to testify I've been subpeona'd. It's just done.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2007 19:54:30 -0700, Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Sandy wrote:
>>
>>> Most people don't like to appear to be stool-pigeons, so they ask for the
>>> subpoena, they do not challenge the party to have one served.

>> Is there anything besides speculation that indicates a subpoena was served?

> It's a very reasonable speculation. It's sorta your invitation if you want to
> testify and a fig leaf if you want to pretend you didn't want to. Even when paid
> to testify I've been subpeona'd. It's just done.

This is way outside my area of expertise. If it was being done in court,
a subpoena would surprise me less. The legal framework for these
proceedings is a mystery to me.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Dans le message de
> >> news:[email protected],
> >> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

> >> While your president may not feel constrained by national
> >> boundaries, there is a little legal problem with your comparative.

> > I am not arguing legalisms, you twit.

> I must remember to treat you similarly in the future. Now, I will just
> explain to you how civilized people act.

I am not interested.

> > I repeat. [a habit you have] Lemond could have
> > taken the high road. Said publicly he has nothing substantive to
> > contribute and it is none of his business. Then USADA serves a
> > sapena or whatever. Fine. He shows up at the hearing and answers
> > questions. The point: is he a man of character or an attention
> > starved buffoon?

> To let a subpoena be the only reason someone serves as a witness is a sham.
> Lots of witnesses don't want to appear to be willing, so they ASK to be
> served. The high road, for a person of principle, is to take personal
> responsibility and act. You may notice, that Landis made the original call,
> and one can fairly presume, it was not to compliment Lemond on the latter's
> statements. It was Landis who published coarse and threatening material for
> public access. And it seems far from the truth (a substance you seem leery
> to encounter) to suggest Lemond has nothing substantive to contribute ; on
> the contrary, from what he did testify, he does. Your drivel [this is
> later] is much more like that of an attention starved buffoon.

Is this the best you can do? Throw my words back at me. Perhaps I
_should_ take notes on civilized behavior. Seems dead easy.
Somebody utters a nasty and the reply is ready made. "Well so are
you!"

I repeat. I do not care about subpoena. I was talking about
something else. And I was not and am not talking about the
proceedings of USADA and Floyd Landis.

So how about it? Comment on how you dragged legalisms into a
message that said and implied nothing about legalisms?

> > Another thread recently you argued against something a guy was not
> > saying. Remember the conspiracy thread?

> Clearly. I commented in that thread. Are they all out to get you?

Deliberate misrepresentation. I am not talking about conspiracy.
Used the word as a referent to a thread.

You commented to something the guy did not say. Just as you argue
legalisms when I said nothing about legalisms. We all know you are
a professional in some branch of law.

In addition to all the other irrelevancies you dragged in you also
chose to comment on USA foreign policy. Do I have something to do
with that?

--
Michael Press

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dans le message de
>> news:[email protected],
>> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

>>> I am not arguing legalisms, you twit.

>> I must remember to treat you similarly in the future. Now, I will
>> just explain to you how civilized people act.

> I am not interested.

More and more evident as days go by.

>>> I repeat. [a habit you have] Lemond could have
>>> taken the high road. Said publicly he has nothing substantive to
>>> contribute and it is none of his business. Then USADA serves a
>>> sapena or whatever. Fine. He shows up at the hearing and answers
>>> questions. The point: is he a man of character or an attention
>>> starved buffoon?

>> To let a subpoena be the only reason someone serves as a witness is
>> a sham. Lots of witnesses don't want to appear to be willing, so
>> they ASK to be served. The high road, for a person of principle, is
>> to take personal responsibility and act. You may notice, that
>> Landis made the original call, and one can fairly presume, it was
>> not to compliment Lemond on the latter's statements. It was Landis
>> who published coarse and threatening material for public access.
>> And it seems far from the truth (a substance you seem leery to
>> encounter) to suggest Lemond has nothing substantive to contribute ;
>> on the contrary, from what he did testify, he does. Your drivel
>> [this is later] is much more like that of an attention starved
>> buffoon.

> Is this the best you can do? Throw my words back at me. Perhaps I
> _should_ take notes on civilized behavior. Seems dead easy.
> Somebody utters a nasty and the reply is ready made. "Well so are
> you!"
>
> I repeat. I do not care about subpoena. I was talking about
> something else. And I was not and am not talking about the
> proceedings of USADA and Floyd Landis.
>
> So how about it? Comment on how you dragged legalisms into a
> message that said and implied nothing about legalisms?

If you are speaking of your idea, for Lemond to arrive and disclaim
knowledge, you don't get invited to make declarations for an arbitration
record without the formalities. I was only pointing out the sham frequently
used to make it look as though one is speaking against one's own will.

>>> Another thread recently you argued against something a guy was not
>>> saying. Remember the conspiracy thread?

>> Clearly. I commented in that thread. Are they all out to get you?

> Deliberate misrepresentation. I am not talking about conspiracy.
> Used the word as a referent to a thread.

Well of course ! Your crystalline reference helps the memory.

> You commented to something the guy did not say. Just as you argue
> legalisms when I said nothing about legalisms. We all know you are
> a professional in some branch of law.

Some have said that, yes, that I dabble in law.

> In addition to all the other irrelevancies you dragged in you also
> chose to comment on USA foreign policy. Do I have something to do
> with that?

Yes, to the latter.

And, sonny, you suggested that Lemond arrive in court, and your version of
his taking the high road is to LIE and say he knows nothing. The answer to
a question, "I have nothing to contribute" is certainly not an answer to any
question I can imagine. Or did you think they sit around with cigars and
brandy and say "Toff" ?

On May 18, 2:52 pm, need more sun <[email protected]> wrote:

> Some of those defending Floyd and knocking LeMond are doubtlessly the
> same chumps who backed Basso and Discovery, saying he was clean and
> they were correct to sign him. Clearly they have learned nothing in
> recent weeks.

dumbass,

correct. after this episode the logical conclusion given what we know
is that landis did dope and made a weak confession to lemond.

not matter what the outcome of this hearing is, unless there's a
confession by landis we won't know for certain what happened.

lemond was drawn into this when landis called him about comments he
made in the press saying if landis did it he shoudl come clean.

lemond won three tours, his place in history is secure. i don't think
lemond craves this kind of attention and he didn't back down when he
was blackmailed by landis' side.

On Sat, 19 May 2007 07:02:33 -0700, Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

>RonSonic wrote:

>>> Is there anything besides speculation that indicates a subpoena was served?

>> It's a very reasonable speculation. It's sorta your invitation if you want to
>> testify and a fig leaf if you want to pretend you didn't want to. Even when paid
>> to testify I've been subpeona'd. It's just done.

>This is way outside my area of expertise. If it was being done in court,
>a subpoena would surprise me less. The legal framework for these
>proceedings is a mystery to me.

Apparently they aren't issuing subpeonas in the hearing, just invitations by the
parties involved.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2007 07:02:33 -0700, Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> RonSonic wrote:

>>> It's a very reasonable speculation. It's sorta your invitation if you want to
>>> testify and a fig leaf if you want to pretend you didn't want to. Even when paid
>>> to testify I've been subpeona'd. It's just done.

>> This is way outside my area of expertise. If it was being done in court,
>> a subpoena would surprise me less. The legal framework for these
>> proceedings is a mystery to me.

> Apparently they aren't issuing subpeonas in the hearing, just invitations by the
> parties involved.
>
> Ron

And I'm not sure why it matters to anyone.

The conversation Lemond is referring to sounds less like a friendly chat
than a conversation between 2 meatheads trying to convince the other
that they're the meathead. Neither meathead should be surprised to hear
that the other is telling others about their conversation.

"Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RonSonic wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 May 2007 07:02:33 -0700, Fred Fredburger <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> This is way outside my area of expertise. If it was being done in court,
>>> a subpoena would surprise me less. The legal framework for these
>>> proceedings is a mystery to me.

>> Apparently they aren't issuing subpeonas in the hearing, just invitations
>> by the
>> parties involved. Ron

> And I'm not sure why it matters to anyone.
>
> The conversation Lemond is referring to sounds less like a friendly chat
> than a conversation between 2 meatheads trying to convince the other that
> they're the meathead. Neither meathead should be surprised to hear that
> the other is telling others about their conversation.

We've always been aware that if you want truth and a clear viewpoint, ask
Greg LeMond. You know, the same guy who wrote in his book that someone with
a 34" inseam should ride a 57 cm frame?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Dans le message de
> >> news:[email protected],
> >> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

> >> I must remember to treat you similarly in the future. Now, I will
> >> just explain to you how civilized people act.

> > I am not interested.

> More and more evident as days go by.

> >> To let a subpoena be the only reason someone serves as a witness is
> >> a sham. Lots of witnesses don't want to appear to be willing, so
> >> they ASK to be served. The high road, for a person of principle, is
> >> to take personal responsibility and act. You may notice, that
> >> Landis made the original call, and one can fairly presume, it was
> >> not to compliment Lemond on the latter's statements. It was Landis
> >> who published coarse and threatening material for public access.
> >> And it seems far from the truth (a substance you seem leery to
> >> encounter) to suggest Lemond has nothing substantive to contribute ;
> >> on the contrary, from what he did testify, he does. Your drivel
> >> [this is later] is much more like that of an attention starved
> >> buffoon.

> > Is this the best you can do? Throw my words back at me. Perhaps I
> > _should_ take notes on civilized behavior. Seems dead easy.
> > Somebody utters a nasty and the reply is ready made. "Well so are
> > you!"
> >
> > I repeat. I do not care about subpoena. I was talking about
> > something else. And I was not and am not talking about the
> > proceedings of USADA and Floyd Landis.
> >
> > So how about it? Comment on how you dragged legalisms into a
> > message that said and implied nothing about legalisms?

> If you are speaking of your idea, for Lemond to arrive and disclaim
> knowledge, you don't get invited to make declarations for an arbitration
> record without the formalities. I was only pointing out the sham frequently
> used to make it look as though one is speaking against one's own will.

Eddie Merckx demurred. What about him?
I suggested GL do the same, rather than put himself in it.
You and he think otherwise.

> >> Clearly. I commented in that thread. Are they all out to get you?

> > Deliberate misrepresentation. I am not talking about conspiracy.
> > Used the word as a referent to a thread.

> Well of course ! Your crystalline reference helps the memory.
> >
> > You commented to something the guy did not say. Just as you argue
> > legalisms when I said nothing about legalisms. We all know you are
> > a professional in some branch of law.

> Some have said that, yes, that I dabble in law.
>
> > In addition to all the other irrelevancies you dragged in you also
> > chose to comment on USA foreign policy. Do I have something to do
> > with that?

> Yes, to the latter.

What are you talking about?

> And, sonny, you suggested that Lemond arrive in court,

I did not say arrive in court. I suggested that he decline
from home. If forced, then of course he should be scrupulously honest.

> and your version of
> his taking the high road is to LIE and say he knows nothing.

Where did I say that.

> The answer to
> a question, "I have nothing to contribute" is certainly not an answer to any
> question I can imagine. Or did you think they sit around with cigars and
> brandy and say "Toff" ?

Again, I was not referring to behavior under oath,
but behavior when not under subpoena. I asserted very little.
You are making up things and saying that I said them.
Look at my first post in this sub-thread.

--
Michael Press

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> RonSonic wrote:

>>> Apparently they aren't issuing subpeonas in the hearing, just invitations
>>> by the
>>> parties involved. Ron

>> And I'm not sure why it matters to anyone.
>>
>> The conversation Lemond is referring to sounds less like a friendly chat
>> than a conversation between 2 meatheads trying to convince the other that
>> they're the meathead. Neither meathead should be surprised to hear that
>> the other is telling others about their conversation.

> We've always been aware that if you want truth and a clear viewpoint, ask
> Greg LeMond. You know, the same guy who wrote in his book that someone with
> a 34" inseam should ride a 57 cm frame?

Right. That's the guy. And I believe you've been charitable, more
egregious weirdness than that has been cataloged.

The behavior of Landis' business manager aside, Landis comes off as
pretty dumb for even talking to Lemond, given the man's previous claims.

On Fri, 18 May 2007 23:23:20 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I am not arguing legalisms, you twit. I repeat. Lemond could have
>taken the high road. Said publicly he has nothing substantive to
>contribute and it is none of his business. Then USADA serves a
>sapena or whatever.

Frankly, if (IF) he really were threatened, then I'm good with him
saying what he said. If not, it doesn't make any difference - it still
boils down to saying the truth in court or a hearing isn't supposed to
be a bad thing. Perhaps an unpleasant sideshow, and even if true,
can't see what it really says about Landis or last year, but if
someone threatens you, you come at them striaght out. Period. You put
it on the table and wait for them to show or fold.

Just MO.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

[email protected] wrote:
> On May 21, 9:25 am, [email protected] wrote:

>> Fraud will lose his ill-gotten Malliot Jaune. He cheated and did not
>> have success in covering it up like LeMond and Armstrong did before
>> him.- Hide quoted text -

> For the record, I'm neither a neo-nazi or Bush worshiper, I don't eat
> donuts or french fries, and I'm not fat. You didn't get any facts
> right, there, either. Oh, wait, credit where credit is due: I am an
> American.

A rule change is in order.

Just DQ the top 9 in GC at the end of every stage, as obviously anybody in the top 8 is doping.

Dan

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
> [email protected] wrote:
>> On May 21, 9:25 am, [email protected] wrote:

>>> Fraud will lose his ill-gotten Malliot Jaune. He cheated and did
>>> not have success in covering it up like LeMond and Armstrong did
>>> before him.- Hide quoted text -

>> For the record, I'm neither a neo-nazi or Bush worshiper, I don't eat
>> donuts or french fries, and I'm not fat. You didn't get any facts
>> right, there, either. Oh, wait, credit where credit is due: I am an
>> American.
>>

> A rule change is in order.
>
> Just DQ the top 9 in GC at the end of every stage, as obviously
> anybody in the top 8 is doping.
> Dan

In one brutal race I did, I was really happy with a 10th place finish.
Could you order this retroactive for around 30 years, please ?
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

On May 21, 5:48 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> Stick record up your ass...if you have room from your big fat American
> skull. As for "credit"...yes, your whole country is nothing but about
> "credit". That is why you now are having to steal others resources
> and are whinging because Europeans don't want to help.
>
> Fraud Landiz is symbol of Americana idiot. "I drink whiskey and get
> big balls and win bike race." This is bullshitcrap and now he is
> making a fool out of everybody and ruining greatest sport in world.
> No one now thinks TdF win means nothing but dope. Yes, others dope
> before but he is idiot that gets caught and lies and does moron wiki
> defence. Please stick to Reality TeeVee and Soaps Opera. If you are
> thinking that I believe you are American and that you don't eat frites
> four or fives a day then you too are a big lying ass hole. Mmmmm yum-
> yum Micdonald every meal and 5 dollar cup of coffee slurp-slurp.
> Fraud and Tyler and Lance and Greg and all the rest should have to
> work in coal mine in Ukraine for 25 years. Not you though Fred...you
> would have to take too long of break from your girly-whining.
> girly-whining.

This guy is quite entertaining when he works up a head of steam! It's
not often that a new acquaintance thoughtfully provides a menu of
their hot buttons for easy reference. If it gets kind of slow, whip
out the menu and order yourself up a can of imported whuppass.

On May 21, 5:48 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> Stick record up your ass...if you have room from your big fat American
> skull. As for "credit"...yes, your whole country is nothing but about
> "credit". That is why you now are having to steal others resources
> and are whinging because Europeans don't want to help.
>
> Fraud Landiz is symbol of Americana idiot. "I drink whiskey and get
> big balls and win bike race." This is bullshitcrap and now he is
> making a fool out of everybody and ruining greatest sport in world.
> No one now thinks TdF win means nothing but dope. Yes, others dope
> before but he is idiot that gets caught and lies and does moron wiki
> defence. Please stick to Reality TeeVee and Soaps Opera. If you are
> thinking that I believe you are American and that you don't eat frites
> four or fives a day then you too are a big lying ass hole. Mmmmm yum-
> yum Micdonald every meal and 5 dollar cup of coffee slurp-slurp.
> Fraud and Tyler and Lance and Greg and all the rest should have to
> work in coal mine in Ukraine for 25 years. Not you though Fred...you
> would have to take too long of break from your girly-whining.
> girly-whining.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't know there were any Vichy supporters left in France. "Ship
those American bastards off to the camps!".
Dude you are definitely in the running for biggest asshole ever to
grace RBR and that's going some.
Maybe you can work out a plan for "The mentally sick criminals" who
disagree with you like Stalin and the Soviets did. Re-education camps
are for their own good.
I bet you vote LePen.
Bill C

On 21 May 2007 16:00:57 -0700, RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 21, 5:48 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Stick record up your ass...if you have room from your big fat American
>> skull. As for "credit"...yes, your whole country is nothing but about
>> "credit". That is why you now are having to steal others resources
>> and are whinging because Europeans don't want to help.
>>
>> Fraud Landiz is symbol of Americana idiot. "I drink whiskey and get
>> big balls and win bike race." This is bullshitcrap and now he is
>> making a fool out of everybody and ruining greatest sport in world.
>> No one now thinks TdF win means nothing but dope. Yes, others dope
>> before but he is idiot that gets caught and lies and does moron wiki
>> defence. Please stick to Reality TeeVee and Soaps Opera. If you are
>> thinking that I believe you are American and that you don't eat frites
>> four or fives a day then you too are a big lying ass hole. Mmmmm yum-
>> yum Micdonald every meal and 5 dollar cup of coffee slurp-slurp.
>> Fraud and Tyler and Lance and Greg and all the rest should have to
>> work in coal mine in Ukraine for 25 years. Not you though Fred...you
>> would have to take too long of break from your girly-whining.
>> girly-whining.

>This guy is quite entertaining when he works up a head of steam! It's
>not often that a new acquaintance thoughtfully provides a menu of
>their hot buttons for easy reference. If it gets kind of slow, whip
>out the menu and order yourself up a can of imported whuppass.

I suspect his anti-Americanism has an American accent.

Ron

In article
<[email protected]>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On May 21, 5:48 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Stick record up your ass...if you have room from your big fat American
> > skull. As for "credit"...yes, your whole country is nothing but about
> > "credit". That is why you now are having to steal others resources
> > and are whinging because Europeans don't want to help.
> >
> > Fraud Landiz is symbol of Americana idiot. "I drink whiskey and get
> > big balls and win bike race." This is bullshitcrap and now he is
> > making a fool out of everybody and ruining greatest sport in world.
> > No one now thinks TdF win means nothing but dope. Yes, others dope
> > before but he is idiot that gets caught and lies and does moron wiki
> > defence. Please stick to Reality TeeVee and Soaps Opera. If you are
> > thinking that I believe you are American and that you don't eat frites
> > four or fives a day then you too are a big lying ass hole. Mmmmm yum-
> > yum Micdonald every meal and 5 dollar cup of coffee slurp-slurp.
> > Fraud and Tyler and Lance and Greg and all the rest should have to
> > work in coal mine in Ukraine for 25 years. Not you though Fred...you
> > would have to take too long of break from your girly-whining.
> > girly-whining.- Hide quoted text -

> I didn't know there were any Vichy supporters left in France. "Ship
> those American bastards off to the camps!".
> Dude you are definitely in the running for biggest asshole ever to
> grace RBR and that's going some.
> Maybe you can work out a plan for "The mentally sick criminals" who
> disagree with you like Stalin and the Soviets did. Re-education camps
> are for their own good.
> I bet you vote LePen.

Re-education camps? Small timer. Simply move entire populations
off their land. Do not even use wheeled transportation. Make them
march. The survivors of the march eventually perish of starvation
at journey's end. Only way to get the numbers up. Germans tried a
technological solution and came up second best; third if you count
Maoist China.

--
Michael Press

"Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> "Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> And I'm not sure why it matters to anyone.
>>>
>>> The conversation Lemond is referring to sounds less like a friendly chat
>>> than a conversation between 2 meatheads trying to convince the other
>>> that they're the meathead. Neither meathead should be surprised to hear
>>> that the other is telling others about their conversation.

>> We've always been aware that if you want truth and a clear viewpoint, ask
>> Greg LeMond. You know, the same guy who wrote in his book that someone
>> with a 34" inseam should ride a 57 cm frame?

> Right. That's the guy. And I believe you've been charitable, more
> egregious weirdness than that has been cataloged.
>
> The behavior of Landis' business manager aside, Landis comes off as pretty
> dumb for even talking to Lemond, given the man's previous claims.

It was LeMond that called Landis and opened the conversation if I understand
it correctly. What was Landis supposed to do when confronted with a previous
Tour winner babbling along on the phone at him? Just what I supposed
happened - "Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Well, I don't think so. Yeah? Yeah? Well,
we'll be seeing you Greg."

It's been 20 years since Hinault worked over LeMond. If it wasn't for
Hinaults refusal to give the Tour to Greg is would have always been an
asterisk Tour, "* No competition."

And still LeMond will get hysterical about his belief that Hinault
"sabotaged" Greg's Tour.

Let's face it, Greg isn't the world's greatest human being. That doesn't
bother me at all - Greg is just Greg. Though unlike people here I'm highly
unlikely to take anything he has to say at face value or to give it any
credence.

On May 21, 7:13 pm, RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 21 May 2007 16:00:57 -0700, RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >On May 21, 5:48 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> >> Stick record up your ass...if you have room from your big fat American
> >> skull. As for "credit"...yes, your whole country is nothing but about
> >> "credit". That is why you now are having to steal others resources
> >> and are whinging because Europeans don't want to help.

> >> Fraud Landiz is symbol of Americana idiot. "I drink whiskey and get
> >> big balls and win bike race." This is bullshitcrap and now he is
> >> making a fool out of everybody and ruining greatest sport in world.
> >> No one now thinks TdF win means nothing but dope. Yes, others dope
> >> before but he is idiot that gets caught and lies and does moron wiki
> >> defence. Please stick to Reality TeeVee and Soaps Opera. If you are
> >> thinking that I believe you are American and that you don't eat frites
> >> four or fives a day then you too are a big lying ass hole. Mmmmm yum-
> >> yum Micdonald every meal and 5 dollar cup of coffee slurp-slurp.
> >> Fraud and Tyler and Lance and Greg and all the rest should have to
> >> work in coal mine in Ukraine for 25 years. Not you though Fred...you
> >> would have to take too long of break from your girly-whining.
> >> girly-whining.

> >This guy is quite entertaining when he works up a head of steam! It's
> >not often that a new acquaintance thoughtfully provides a menu of
> >their hot buttons for easy reference. If it gets kind of slow, whip
> >out the menu and order yourself up a can of imported whuppass.

> I suspect his anti-Americanism has an American accent.
>
> Ron- Hide quoted text -

What? You are Sherluck Holms? I suspect you are idiot putz with tiny
penis. Hah! There, I am Colombow-- a better detective was he than
Sherluck, even if American! You must ride bike with gel-pad seat and
big puffy diapper to keep your tiny penis from being crushed by your
big fat hairy American ass. Hots dog and apples pye...right to your
ass.

Sherluck: If you are such great detective, where is WMD? Where is
evil ******* that poisoned Fraud Landiz **** samples? Where is
cheating frenchman that gave Fraud his whiskey spiked with boner-
juice? Where is leever big enough to pry DubbleYew Bush head out of
ass? Spend more time on these mysteries and less on who has what
accent and then maybe your neighbors will re-elect you village idiot
one day.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Since when do the maniacal rantings of the obviously biased and ill-
> informed, whether left- or right-wing, constitute telling the truth?
> All you've done is spout some obviously strongly held beliefs, but
> have not uttered a shred of truth.
>
> For the record, I'm neither a neo-nazi or Bush worshiper, I don't eat
> donuts or french fries, and I'm not fat. You didn't get any facts
> right, there, either. Oh, wait, credit where credit is due: I am an
> American.

Fred, stop feeding the trolls. These guys post here only to get a rise. Not
one of them has the wit of a grasshopper.