Headline for Unicycle story?

MuniAddict

Guest
Ok you creative people out there! Write an original and descriptive
Headline for a newspaper writeup on Extreme Unicycling. This reporter
is actually letting me help to write the story for a local newspaper,
and she was wondering what a good title would be for the story.

It has to start with, "Lomita resident Terry Peterson"
So one suggestion I had to follow that was:

...Goes to the extreme...on just one wheel!"

She seemed to like that one, but I'd like to have more options. Now
it's your turn! Go for it!:D:cool::):p

--
MuniAddict

I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers :rolleyes:
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)

aka unigeezer, blazes the beaten path
shows kids oldies can ride too
lost his other wheel in an epic train accident

--
vanpaun

Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to
be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you,
just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait
untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned

The -other- cycling

Pushing human limits ....... on his fine-tuned uni.

Extremus maximus unicus

edit: it's after midnight, it's the best I can do!

--
BurnerDave

Dave :D

This is me, this is my video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz62gzgdGos

Has Twice the Ride with Half the Bike
or, Has Twice the Fun with Half the Bike
or, Has Twice the Fun with Half the Wheels
Does Doubletime on a Single Wheel <== my favorite
Rides Crazy Clown Bike (just kidding!)
Rides One Big Wheel

--
StephenH

It combines the ruggedness of mountain biking with the dexterity of
gymnastics, or something like that to describe extreme unicycling

--
poofengle

"Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. Think about it."

Rides the 1 wheel wonder and finds out it's twice (if not more) as fun.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

dan de man wrote:
> w/e if i wqas agirl id be going out with jerrick quick smart

:D 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM) :D

Lomita resident Terry Peterson bewilders mathematicians across the globe
as he proves that 1 > 2 by making use of the long forgotten "Single
Wheel" Posulate.

--
iAmVincent

'rides a single 24 incher' (sorry i couldn't resist)

but seriously, don't let them use any awful wheel-based pun i.e:

Lomita resident Terry Peterson is wheely good

--
kington99

Dave

MuniSano wrote:
> Why not a play on the words on your helmet: "Never Two Tired ... 52 year
> old Lomita resident Terry Peterson..."

Flip that up a bit "Lomita resident Terry Peterson is never "two" tired
for an extreme ..unicycle ride"

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)

Extreme was old and tired last decade.

It's time to bring back "Awesome!"

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire

Thanks for all the great ideas everybody! I'll see what else might be
posted today and send them in to the reporter tonight. :D

--
MuniAddict

I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers :rolleyes:
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)

Lomita resident Terry Peterson: One Wheel, No Sanity!

Lomita resident Terry Peterson: 52 years, 1 Wheel.

All I can think of as of now.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Shattered leg, can't even put weight on it for months, living
vicariously through forums.

......, not two tired. (Then you get a good picture besides.)
Best,
william

--
ridethelobster2008

Ride the Lobster: 800 km international unicycle marathon
June 16-20, 2008, Nova Scotia, Canada
www.ridethelobster.com

Yeah, I brought that up yesterday and told her it was kinda my
signature. I just dashed off another email to her with a a new title
suggestion that ties it together:

*Lomita Resident Terry Peterson, is never "two" tired,
as he goes to the extreme...on just ONE wheel!*

|Filename: me.jpg |

tomblackwood wrote:
> Lomita Resident Terry Peterson: Never "two" tired to meet the press!
> :cool:

Haha, true! Or 60 minutes for that matter.:D Or maybe that old stalwart
soap opera: "One life to live, one wheel to ride" :)

"Uni: It's just a 'cycle' I'm going through"