Help Needed on My Wife's 2001 Giant OCR3

hpc4ever

Oct 26, 2006
I recently purchased a 2001 Giant ocr3 frame and threaded fork off ebay for my wife. I have added everything except for the headset. This item has been hard to find. Could anyone tell me if there is a conversion for this frame or not? This is the original fork that came with the bike.

Are you looking for a 1 inch threaded? Is this what you need?:rolleyes:

hpc4ever said:
I recently purchased a 2001 Giant ocr3 frame and threaded fork off ebay for my wife. I have added everything except for the headset. This item has been hard to find. Could anyone tell me if there is a conversion for this frame or not? This is the original fork that came with the bike.

I'm pretty sure I have a virtually brand new 1 inch threaded HS in my garage on an old frame. Replaced the HS and the the frame broke soon after. Sitting there ever since. If that's what you're after you could have it for 20 bucks. Let me know.

im not sure, this is a intergrated style headset i think. i know ive tried a couple and it was the wrong size. I dont know what i need.
carbonguru said:
Are you looking for a 1 inch threaded? Is this what you need?:rolleyes:

Giant can supply a 1" threaded kit, (I fitted one recently) as can Shimano and many other suppliers.