help wanted....new jump bike needed?? any suggestions???

cem24

Jul 18, 2005
need new jum bike....any thing that could support me...im 5'11 and weigh 130 pounds....im on a budget now but i could still do up to 1000 dollars for a bike....any suggestions???? thanks....

cem24 said:
need new jum bike....any thing that could support me...im 5'11 and weigh 130 pounds....im on a budget now but i could still do up to 1000 dollars for a bike....any suggestions???? thanks....
are we talkin american dollar's here and do u want a hardtail or a full sussa

a hardtail bike.....im a pretty fan of hardtail freeride jump bikes...any suggestions???

cem24 said:
ok....how about kona's hoss.....is it a good buy?
Yes it is a good buy. The bike is built for bigger guys, so it is rugged. You would probably be able to do what you wanted on it!!

konaman132 said:
Yes it is a good buy. The bike is built for bigger guys, so it is rugged. You would probably be able to do what you wanted on it!!
ive recently bought the frame....now wat i need is a good fork??....it is a 18" Kona Hoss frame.....can i put a boxxer or other long tarvel triple clamp forks.....or just a short to medium travel jump forks....manitou sherman??? can i??

cem24 said:
ive recently bought the frame....now wat i need is a good fork??....it is a 18" Kona Hoss frame.....can i put a boxxer or other long tarvel triple clamp forks.....or just a short to medium travel jump forks....manitou sherman??? can i??
I do not think the geometry would handle a long travel fork. I think a good single crown up to 5" would be good!!!!

Congrats on the frame. Keep me in the loop on the progress!!