Hemopure (bovine plasma) booster

kennf said:
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've been ingesting bovine mammary extract for several years now. I haven't noticed any increase in my aerobic capacity, but it sure does taste good on cereal.
Not sure if a milk transfusion will boost your endurance. Me thinks it must involve oxygen transportation and viscosity.

btw: Milk is not a banned substance, yet.

Look for Non-Bovine Botox coming soon for the "Mad-Cow" fearing anti-aging consumers.

Biopure Corporation, 11 Hurley Street, Cambridge, Ma. 02141 is working on HBOC red-blood cell boosting products.

For anemic animals---and eventually humans too

Is Hemopure really a new marketing name for its animal-only product Oxyglobin Solution?

generic name: Hemoglobin glutamer-200 (bovine)
or HBOC-200

It has a plasma half-life of 24 hours.

Is this stuff better than USPO's Actovegin HBOC?

Is Hemapure: HBOC-201?

When it comes to aerobic endurance efforts, sports medicine is fully aware of red-blood cell boosting enhancements and it is ground zero for future record breaking attempts.

Frankenstein-esque stuff.

Bovine supplements - oxygen carriers.

The rubicon was crossed some years back and it seems that sportspeople will ingest anything to try to be the best.

What is the cost of all of this ?
What are the effects on the users physiology ?
Do any of the Ferrari-type "doctors" really know the effect that any of these chemicals might have in endurance athletes ?

I suspect that they haven't really got a clue to be honest.
I think they may well be able to chart the "positives" (excuse the pun) of taking this stuff but further down the line, can they predict what the effect would be on a healthy person who uses these things ?

At the moment, there is one former great Italian cyclist who is seriously considering going public about extending drug abuse.
He now realises that what he took - despite assurance from doctors - has seriously imperiled his health, to the extent that his respitary system is shot.
The price he now pays, is too high, despite the glory and the money.
A salutory tale, no doubt - which will not be heeded by those who only think for today.

Hempure, Actovegin, blood transfusions, mad cow disease, synthetic hemaglobin, Peraflouracarbon (PFC), RSR-13, and other HBOCs.

Is a chemist needed or can any plumber/mechanic obtain, distribute and inject these non-clinically approved oxygenators?

How come TDF riders are in the know?

Why did Lance and USPO need Actovegin in the 2000 TDF? And Insulin too?

Were they conducting medical experiments or just practicing trauma medicine in between stages?