Hey Quasi Here!

Quasimodem

Guest
Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!

Love Y'all

Quasi

Hey, Quasi. Good to hear from you.

Quasimodem wrote:
|| Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
|| Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
|| Love Y'all
|| Quasi

Hi Quasi, long time no see! I've been mostly lurking myself for a few
months now. Hope all is well with you .

Peter

"Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all
>
> Quasi

Happy holidays! Wishing everyone the best!
"Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all
>
> Quasi

Quasimodem <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all
>
> Quasi

Hi Quasi.........Good to see you're still around. Hope you have a joyful
holiday and a fantastic new year. :eek:)
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."

Hi Quasi!
On 16-Dec-2004, "Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all

You're definitely missed from this end, Quas. I hope your Christmas
season is going well. Sarge and I are in our new house so we're
pretty busy these days. My posting here has dropped off 'cause there
are popcorn ceilings to obliterate! <G> I've always disliked them
but never been able to get rid of them as a renter. Owning rules!

Take care,
Carmen

PS I got busy and forgot to kick your backside up around your ears
for your tentative plan. I hope like hell you've given that idea up.
GA isn't that far away you know. <G>

Quasimodem <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!

Hey, Quasi, nice to hear from you.

--
jamie ([email protected])

"There's a seeker born every minute."

Quasimodem wrote:
> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all
>
> Quasi

smooch!

--
revek
my name is revek and i'm a .sig-a-holic, i have been virtually .sig
free for ten days now, my life is so much clearer, i pledge to do my
best to never have a long .sig again. i don't need one because i'm
good enough, i'm smart enough and god darnit, people like me.
disclaimer: we don't neeeed no steeenking disclaimer.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sheila

On 16 Dec 2004 18:20:46 -0800, Quasimodem wrote:

> Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
> Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
>
> Love Y'all
>
> Quasi

Wow! I haven't been here in ages and ages and one of the first posts I see
is from Quasi! How've ya been? We miss ya over on the board!

--
Cheers!
Nicole