hey Rooman, what happened about the BT/Ben Kersten thing?

Bleve

Guest
Hey Rooman, remember a few months ago you dropped some rumours &
innuendo around here concerning BT and Ben Kersten and corruption
within the selection process for the trackies, all sorts of "nudge,
hint, people going to gaol" sort of stuff?

It's been quite a while now since you threw that lot around, and I
haven't heard anything. What's the story? Why no news?

huh?

linky to relevant thread? dont remember 'that one'

Is it just me or are 'we' (ie ostraylia) lucky to be able enough to be so plush with both top and 'almost top' riders that stuff like this is a 'issue'. Compar eit to Ozzie wogball/soccer/football. In 20 years time we will be screaming blue murder if we don't get put in an elite euro qualifying grouppo...

flyingdutch wrote:
> huh?
>
> linky to relevant thread? dont remember 'that one'

Google's not your friend :)

"Look & other Frames Vs BT ( or why Ben has been kept out of the Aust
Team for so long"

March 17th 2006 (3 months or so ago). Aparently it was a police
matter, serious allegations of corruption and bribery in the selection
process. Nothing seems to have happened that I'm aware of, but I'm not
in the inner with the trackies, maybe something has happened and we
just don't know about it. But rooman, who quite clearly *is* in the
inner sanctum, can maybe update us on the state of play.

Bleve said:
"Look & other Frames Vs BT ( or why Ben has been kept out of the Aust
Team for so long"

March 17th 2006 (3 months or so ago). Aparently it was a police
matter, serious allegations of corruption and bribery in the selection
process. Nothing seems to have happened that I'm aware of, but I'm not
in the inner with the trackies, maybe something has happened and we
just don't know about it. But rooman, who quite clearly *is* in the
inner sanctum, can maybe update us on the state of play.

Google and I have a lerv/hayte relayshonship :D

You_mean_Charlie_Walsh_leaving_dint_sort_it_all_out?!?!?!?!?!?????????

So, how come Theo Bos on a other-branded-BT can beat 'us', yet otherss cant???

Bleve said:
.... What's the story? Why no news?
payshunz me luvvlee, yuunnng lads gotta be payshent when thars a eeeeeeeevol fings afoot...arrrrrrrrrrrrrchhhh...

rooman said:
payshunz me luvvlee, yuunnng lads gotta be payshent when thars a eeeeeeeevol fings afoot...arrrrrrrrrrrrrchhhh...

"Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, "

flyingdutch wrote:
> rooman Wrote:
>
>>payshunz me luvvlee, yuunnng lads gotta be payshent when thars a
>>eeeeeeeevol fings afoot...arrrrrrrrrrrrrchhhh...

> "Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
> yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we
> there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are
> we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt,
> Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
> yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, "

Ahuh. THe reason I chose cats over kids :)
A miiiewww is so much easier to deal with

Dave

dave said:
flyingdutch wrote:
> rooman Wrote:
>
>>payshunz me luvvlee, yuunnng lads gotta be payshent when thars a
>>eeeeeeeevol fings afoot...arrrrrrrrrrrrrchhhh...

> "Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
> yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we
> there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are
> we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt,
> Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
> yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, "

Ahuh. THe reason I chose cats over kids :)
A miiiewww is so much easier to deal with

Dave

unless it's a siamese miiiiiiiiiiiiieew (ie where the feck is my food b!tch?!dontchya know I have been waiting at home AAAAAAAAAAALLL day starving - look! just look! see how skinny I am and how my ribs stick out?? I am so hungry I am cross-eyed.That's what I get for having human like you, b!tch!!! so feed me!!!!!!! Don't feed me that **** again. You gave me that last night. Why can't you get some decent stuff, like they have on the TV!! You don't love me, cos if you did you wouldn't feed me this shite. Aaaaw go on, just bugger off and leave me alone willya. shheeeesh!!)
;)

I don't like Siamese cats. The only thing weirder is a Cornish Wrex. The entire breed look as if they've survived a nasty accident.

warrwych wrote:
> dave Wrote:
>
>>flyingdutch wrote:

>>>"Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
>>>yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we
>>>there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt,

>>Are
>>
>>>we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there

>>yetttttttt,
>>
>>>Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there
>>>yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, Are we there yetttttttt, "
>>>

>>Ahuh. THe reason I chose cats over kids :)
>>A miiiewww is so much easier to deal with
>>
>>Dave

> unless it's a siamese miiiiiiiiiiiiieew (ie where the feck is my food
> b!tch?!dontchya know I have been waiting at home AAAAAAAAAAALLL day
> starving - look! just look! see how skinny I am and how my ribs stick
> out?? I am so hungry I am cross-eyed.That's what I get for having human
> like you, b!tch!!! so feed me!!!!!!! Don't feed me that **** again. You
> gave me that last night. Why can't you get some decent stuff, like they
> have on the TV!! You don't love me, cos if you did you wouldn't feed me
> this shite. Aaaaw go on, just bugger off and leave me alone willya.
> shheeeesh!!)
> ;)

Yeah I have the less vocal sort of cat.
Sleep in today :) SOme sort of protest in town I must go to and a
bill or two to pay but... I have finished moving KATHY ..
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

And hell I have been into work most days of my supposed hols,.. They
can live with me being late.

*****? You are female? Did I know this? Not that it matters

Maybe another coffee. A fight with the cat. (She has other ways of
communicating. "red in tooth and claw" her tooth and claw. My red.)

Dave

cfsmtb wrote:
> I don't like Siamese cats. The only thing weirder is a Cornish Wrex. The
> entire breed look as if they've survived a nasty accident.

Hmmm If I can find the digital I will take a pic of Alley on the Kat.
:) and post it up

Dave

***** = (warr) wych. yes, female.. don't worry, I didn't realise Zeebee was of similar gender bent until this week :eek:

cfsmtb said:
I don't like Siamese cats. The only thing weirder is a Cornish Wrex. The entire breed look as if they've survived a nasty accident.

A good friend has a rex - and yes, it is definately WEIRD!!!! freak! freak! I'll stick to the noisy pointy nosed blue eyed ones. Although my sister just got a bengal and loves him... very spunky and tiger-ish!

warrwych wrote:
> dave Wrote:
>
>>warrwych wrote:

>>we

>>>unless it's a siamese miiiiiiiiiiiiieew (ie where the feck is my

>>food
>>
>>>b!tch?!dontchya know I have been waiting at home AAAAAAAAAAALLL day
>>>starving - look! just look! see how skinny I am and how my ribs

>>stick
>>
>>>out?? I am so hungry I am cross-eyed.That's what I get for having

>>human
>>
>>>like you, b!tch!!! so feed me!!!!!!! Don't feed me that **** again.

>>You
>>
>>>gave me that last night. Why can't you get some decent stuff, like

>>they
>>
>>>have on the TV!! You don't love me, cos if you did you wouldn't feed

>>me
>>
>>>this shite. Aaaaw go on, just bugger off and leave me alone willya.
>>>shheeeesh!!)
>>>;)
>>>

>>Yeah I have the less vocal sort of cat.
>>Sleep in today :) SOme sort of protest in town I must go to and a
>>bill or two to pay but... I have finished moving KATHY ..
>>Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
>>
>>And hell I have been into work most days of my supposed hols,.. They
>>can live with me being late.
>>
>>*****? You are female? Did I know this? Not that it matters
>>
>>Maybe another coffee. A fight with the cat. (She has other ways of
>>communicating. "red in tooth and claw" her tooth and claw. My red.)
>>
>>Dave

> ***** = (warr) wych. yes, female.. don't worry, I didn't realise Zeebee
> was of similar gender bent until this week :eek:

Ohhhh every one knows zebee, She is an institution. Been riding
bikes since God traded the norton on a Z9

Warr wych.... Its sooooo obvious.. hangs head in shame. So long as I
actually only know you online its cool I guess. Bad to make those
mistakes in person.

Not going into work today. Bugger em. Will write rude work related
emails instead :) Hey it counts as work :)

Dave

warrwych wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>
>>I don't like Siamese cats. The only thing weirder is a Cornish Wrex. The
>>entire breed look as if they've survived a nasty accident.

> A good friend has a rex - and yes, it is definately WEIRD!!!! freak!
> freak! I'll stick to the noisy pointy nosed blue eyed ones. Although my
> sister just got a bengal and loves him... very spunky and tiger-ish!

Kathys parents have a .... a .... I dunno, I,ll ask.

It looks like one of the legendary grey aliens :) And I,m not the only
one who thinks so. Its called Roswell

"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-06-27, warrwych (aka Bruce)
> >
> > dave Wrote:

> >> Are
> >> yetttttttt,
> >>
> >> Ahuh. THe reason I chose cats over kids :)
> >> A miiiewww is so much easier to deal with
> >>
> >> Dave

> > unless it's a siamese miiiiiiiiiiiiieew

> > That's what I get for having human
> > like you, b!tch!!! so feed me!!!!!!! Don't feed me that **** again. You
> > gave me that last night. Why can't you get some decent stuff, like they
> > have on the TV!! You don't love me, cos if you did you wouldn't feed me
> > this shite. Aaaaw go on, just bugger off and leave me alone willya.
> > shheeeesh!!)

> I see you have a siamese too!
>

> [1] Haw! I taught him this morning how to drink from a running tap!
> Up til now he's just been drinking from the stale water pooled at the
> bottom of the sink and bath.

Once they can do that it's only a hop skip and splash away from using the
toilet - for real :)
My Whitworth (very vocal half-asian breeder's mistake) is now happily
pissing into the 2nd toilet bowl... he's not too keen on poos though!
I caught myself apologising to the cat the other day for walking in on him
while he was sitting on the loo!
Gemm

Gemma_k said:
Once they can do that it's only a hop skip and splash away from using the
toilet - for real :)
My Whitworth (very vocal half-asian breeder's mistake) is now happily
pissing into the 2nd toilet bowl... he's not too keen on poos though!
I caught myself apologising to the cat the other day for walking in on him
while he was sitting on the loo!

Gem E, a *legendary* Abyssinian X, could aim to pee down the bath plughole. He also could open the fridge. This evil genius passed away eight years ago & I still miss him. :(