HHHhhhhmmmMMMM!!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!

    Shaun aRe - Wooooo-hoooooOOOO!

    Tags:

  2. >Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!

    Depends if its with a 3' table Naan and large amounts of lager :) Howard

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Howard Turner <[email protected] (reverse to reply)> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!
    >
    > Depends if its with a 3' table Naan and large amounts of lager :) Howard

    2` naan and a can of cherry tango ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - working.

  4. hmmmmm curry without lager, interesting concept.

    Howard Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Howard Turner <[email protected] (reverse to reply)> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hmmmmm curry without lager, interesting concept.
    >
    > Howard Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

    With lager?

    Shaun aRe

  6. > Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

    Lucky bastard, where are you goin? What do you ride?

    Im a burton boy:

    burton custom 2001 board burton custom 2001 bindings burton 2002 ruler boots.

  7. >Im a burton boy:

    >burton custom 2001 board burton custom 2001 bindings burton 2002 ruler boots.

    Going to Ellmau Austria 7 nights 1/2 board for £139 per person, check out the auctions on
    www.airtours.co.uk As for what I ride I have currently

    a burton custom 2002 Burton stx carbon bindings and Airwalk freeride boots

    previously I've had a 2000 Palmer Honeycolmb (snapped) 97 Sims Cabon (gave to mate) 93 Sims Salasnek
    (snapped the binding plate and couldnt find replacments strill sat in corner of my room 91 Burton
    Craig Kelly Air

    Best board of the lot was the Sims Carbon, wish I still had it just for messing on Ski Ross, but
    apparently its a coffee table in Wistler now so hey its had a good life :) Howard

  8. > Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

    >With lager?

    Will be plenty of Lager on the holiday. :)))) Howard