HHHhhhhmmmMMMM!!!!

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!

Shaun aRe - Wooooo-hoooooOOOO!

>Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!

Depends if its with a 3' table Naan and large amounts of lager :) Howard

Howard Turner <[email protected] (reverse to reply)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Isn't chicken and mushroom vindaloo _ace_!?!
>
> Depends if its with a 3' table Naan and large amounts of lager :) Howard

2` naan and a can of cherry tango ',;~}

Shaun aRe - working.

hmmmmm curry without lager, interesting concept.

Howard Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

> Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday

Lucky *******, where are you goin? What do you ride?

Im a burton boy:

burton custom 2001 board burton custom 2001 bindings burton 2002 ruler boots.

>Im a burton boy:
>
>burton custom 2001 board burton custom 2001 bindings burton 2002 ruler boots.

Going to Ellmau Austria 7 nights 1/2 board for £139 per person, check out the auctions on
www.airtours.co.uk As for what I ride I have currently

a burton custom 2002 Burton stx carbon bindings and Airwalk freeride boots

previously I've had a 2000 Palmer Honeycolmb (snapped) 97 Sims Cabon (gave to mate) 93 Sims Salasnek
(snapped the binding plate and couldnt find replacments strill sat in corner of my room 91 Burton
Craig Kelly Air

Best board of the lot was the Sims Carbon, wish I still had it just for messing on Ski Ross, but
apparently its a coffee table in Wistler now so hey its had a good life :) Howard

> Got afternoon off to organise snowboarding holiday
>
>With lager?

Will be plenty of Lager on the holiday. :)))) Howard