hi any on can suggest a nutrition supplement

Spirulina are blue-green algae rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Spirulina is widely used as a popular natural remedy and health supplement. Spirulina is supposed to speed up recovery time after illness, acts as a natural slimming aid when dieting, and improves the condition of hair, skin and nails.

Read More About Spirulina

I think I smell spam frying in the morning. Or maybe it's astroturf.

Do we now have to put up with spammers pretending like they are asking legitimate questions so they can answer them with another user name.

Bro Deal said:
I think I smell spam frying in the morning. Or maybe it's astroturf.

Do we now have to put up with spammers pretending like they are asking legitimate questions so they can answer them with another user name.
Not sneaky enough for you eh Bro ? First in emails, then forums what next... two words. "Report Spam" :D

It's a great function on the forum.

SPAM ASIDE: I just take a multivitamin, 500mg Vitamin C (to help burn fat), and Potasium 500mg(Vitamin K for muscles and help prevent leg cramps)

RussB said:
SPAM ASIDE: I just take a multivitamin, 500mg Vitamin C (to help burn fat), and Potasium 500mg(Vitamin K for muscles and help prevent leg cramps)
Same plus good food. I don't take Vitamin K, if I would like to is it a daily think or just before riding? and how much should I take?

Rockslayer said:
Same plus good food. I don't take Vitamin K, if I would like to is it a daily think or just before riding? and how much should I take?
I take the Vitamin C everyday, THe Vitamin K every other day.

NickDavid said:
are you looking for pills or protein/meal replacement shakes???
Neither.
The first and second post are from the same person, who is selling snake oil.