How dodgy are you

Strange - 0 years in jail, no fines.

Guess I must have lied a little....

;-)

Steve

"spademan o---[) *" wrote:

> http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
>
> 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
>
> I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..

Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.

--
J'm [Ah, youth. . .]

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

"J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "spademan o---[) *" wrote:
> >
> > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
> >
> > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
> >
> > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
>
> Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.
>

> --
> J'm [Ah, youth. . .]
>

> To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

how the hell did you get 37,000 pounds??? Out of curiousity, I answered yes to every question,
and got this:

132 years 9500 pounds

Jon Bond

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
> >
> > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
> >
> > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
> >

> Pretty dodgy, I guess:
>
> Years in prison: 101 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
>
> Watch out for me!

plaza while you download music off the net, bought stolen dildos on eBay, eat/blow another girl/guy,
and intentionally put a stamp of the Queen Mum upside-down on an envelope destined for someone who
sells naked mannequins for viewing?

Me too!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training