  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  5. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  6. Pete

    Pete Guest

  7. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  8. "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    >
    > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    >
    > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..

    I might have to add extra to my 75 years - £5000, my wife is from Allentown PA, and no, it was not
    my mother-in-law getting me arroused.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

  9. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  10. Strange - 0 years in jail, no fines.

    Guess I must have lied a little....

    ;-)

    Steve

  11. Technician

    Technician Guest

  12. M&M

    M&M Guest

  13. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  14. > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html

    > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    >
    > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..

    Oh .. shit.

    ' Years in prison: 114.5 potential fine: $7500 plus possibility of a death sentence'

    Time to flee the planet, methinks.

    Small Black Dog

  15. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    "spademan o---[) *" wrote:

    > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    >
    > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    >
    > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..

    Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.

    --
    J'm [Ah, youth. . .]

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  16. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "spademan o---[) *" wrote:
    > >
    > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > >
    > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > >
    > > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
    >
    > Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.

    Most of my crimes were also as a juvenile. I've got a clean record as an adult!

    a juvenile)

  17. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "spademan o---[) *" wrote:
    > >
    > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > >
    > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > >
    > > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
    >
    > Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.
    >

    > --
    > J'm [Ah, youth. . .]
    >

    > To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

    how the hell did you get 37,000 pounds??? Out of curiousity, I answered yes to every question,
    and got this:

    132 years 9500 pounds

    Jon Bond

  18. "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > >
    > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > >
    > > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
    > >

    > Pretty dodgy, I guess:
    >
    > Years in prison: 101 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
    >
    > Watch out for me!

    plaza while you download music off the net, bought stolen dildos on eBay, eat/blow another girl/guy,
    and intentionally put a stamp of the Queen Mum upside-down on an envelope destined for someone who
    sells naked mannequins for viewing?

    Me too!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training