How to contact Trader Joe's by email

Doug Kanter wrote:

> It's happening because I'm as sloppy drunk as everyone else in this
> discussion.

At least your honest.

IFYPFY

[email protected] wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:53:40 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>That is not your interpretation of what I said.

> Whose is it, then?
>
> You know, Johnny Carson did this better than you.

And still does.

"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:33:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>><[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> That little story about your father and his "store" should have been a
>>> clue.
>>>

>>Not a store. A private label supplier of immense proportions.

> What does your father's weight problem have to do with anything?

Oh my. How clever. Pass the snuff.

"Adam Funk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-04-20, Doug Kanter <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Not a store. A private label supplier of immense proportions. What did
>> you
>> find wrong with the facts presented?

> What kind? Mailing labels? What about the really big envelopes for
> them?

This parlor is so stuffy.....

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:53:40 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> And that's supposed to be helpful advice? So every newsgroup I open up
>>> is going to contain exactly ONE header? Terrific. One great big
>>> concatenation of all headers. How helpful is that?

>>That is not your interpretation of what I said.

> Whose is it, then?
>
> You know, Johnny Carson did this better than you.
>
> BW

You *have* no interpretation. Remember?

"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:31:56 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Right now, I see all the newsgroup names in the address line. I
>>could delete the irrelevant ones, but I don't because I don't want to lose
>>touch with two of the mendicants who've been providing so much
>>entertainment
>>over the past couple of days.

> Trust me, Doug, when I say look inward to find the source of the
> entertainment of which you speak.
>
> PS: You don't really know what "mendicant" means, do you?

Naughty dog. We've already been through this.

"TMG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>
>> If he's using OE, then yes, his statement is incorrect.

> So, your claim is that if he's using Outlook Express, his statement:
>
> "You crossposting fool, that only works with the Microsoft reader."
>
> is incorrect.
>
> Folks, I've discovered the problem with Doug. I don't know the exact root
> cause, but I suspect Trisomy 21.

The person who was asking about "the fix" seemed interested in applying it
to HIS newsreader, which was OE. Any reference to others was irrelevant at
that moment. Next contestant, please.

Doug Kanter wrote:

> The person who was asking about "the fix" seemed interested in applying it
> to HIS newsreader, which was OE. Any reference to others was irrelevant at
> that moment. Next contestant, please.

Yep - I'll stick with Doug being a Trisomy 21 case.

"Chris McGonnell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>>So, you've never heard the term used with reference to the isolation
>>(intentional or otherwise) common to some upper management? Never? It *is*
>>actually applicable, you know.

> Hardly. The correct terms for the isolated uppper management twits is
> "The suits in the corner office," "the top floor," or just
> "management," said with condescension. Your insistence on "ivory
> tower" is pathetic and I rarely agree with the ex. You really don't
> understand it.

Now I'm curious, although I realize it's pointless to ask: What do you do
for a living?

"TMG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>
>> The person who was asking about "the fix" seemed interested in applying
>> it to HIS newsreader, which was OE. Any reference to others was
>> irrelevant at that moment. Next contestant, please.

> Yep - I'll stick with Doug being a Trisomy 21 case.

Your elbow patches are in the gravy again, Sherlock.

"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

>>>So, you've never heard the term used with reference to the isolation
>>>(intentional or otherwise) common to some upper management? Never? It *is*
>>>actually applicable, you know.

>> Hardly. The correct terms for the isolated uppper management twits is
>> "The suits in the corner office," "the top floor," or just
>> "management," said with condescension. Your insistence on "ivory
>> tower" is pathetic and I rarely agree with the ex. You really don't
>> understand it.

> Now I'm curious, although I realize it's pointless to ask: What do you do for
> a living?

Am-Zing! You cannot figure that out from what he's already
said in this thread?

If a plane crashes on the US-Canadian border, where do they
bury the survivors?

--oTTo--

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:35:37 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"TMG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Doug Kanter wrote:
>>
>>> If he's using OE, then yes, his statement is incorrect.

>> So, your claim is that if he's using Outlook Express, his statement:
>>
>> "You crossposting fool, that only works with the Microsoft reader."
>>
>> is incorrect.
>>
>> Folks, I've discovered the problem with Doug. I don't know the exact root
>> cause, but I suspect Trisomy 21.

>The person who was asking about "the fix" seemed interested in applying it
>to HIS newsreader, which was OE. Any reference to others was irrelevant at
>that moment. Next contestant, please.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Patience, Doug, patience. We're more than happy to oblige.

There is indeed judging going on here, but you seem unclear on who and
what is being judged, and who is doing the judging.

PS: Do NOT antagonize the Romanian judge any more than you already
have.

"Otto Bahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Hardly. The correct terms for the isolated uppper management twits is
>>> "The suits in the corner office," "the top floor," or just
>>> "management," said with condescension. Your insistence on "ivory
>>> tower" is pathetic and I rarely agree with the ex. You really don't
>>> understand it.

>> Now I'm curious, although I realize it's pointless to ask: What do you do
>> for a living?

> Am-Zing! You cannot figure that out from what he's already
> said in this thread?
>
> If a plane crashes on the US-Canadian border, where do they
> bury the survivors?
>
> --oTTo--

Villamontes, Bolivia

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:32:51 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Rich Holmes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Kevin S. Wilson <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> PS: You don't really know what "mendicant" means, do you?

>> I bet he does! I didn't so I looked it up in Encarta and it says "a
>> member of a religious order.........

>There's another definition.

And the other definition is equally illogical in the context in which
you used it, Doug, unless you can tell us (a) to which two people it
applies and (b) how you happen to know that it accurately reflects the
financial circumstances of those two people.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:48:03 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Hardly. The correct terms for the isolated uppper management twits is
>>> "The suits in the corner office," "the top floor," or just
>>> "management," said with condescension. Your insistence on "ivory
>>> tower" is pathetic and I rarely agree with the ex. You really don't
>>> understand it.

>> Now I'm curious, although I realize it's pointless to ask: What do you do for
>> a living?

>Am-Zing! You cannot figure that out from what he's already
>said in this thread?

No duh. It isn't like he didn't leave any clues.

>If a plane crashes on the US-Canadian border, where do they
>bury the survivors?

More to the point, what is the male equivalent of a "kept woman"?

Rich Holmes wrote:

[ ... ]

> First you say newsgroups are not
> related to each other and then you infer

"Imply," dammit!

If you're going to keep posting this **** to AUE, you're going to have
to shape up your use of the language.

[ ... ]

TMG wrote:

> Doug Kanter wrote:
>
> > It's happening because I'm as sloppy drunk as everyone else in this
> > discussion.

> At least your

"you're"

> honest.

Furrfu.

On 2006-04-20, Doug Kanter <[email protected]> wrote:

> Your elbow patches are in the gravy again, Sherlock.

Aha, "gravy" -- now we know why you keep crossposting to RFC.