http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtml

On 02/15/2004 09:02 PM, in article [email protected],
"Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Can anyone provide a paraphrased translation...
>
> http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtml

----------

Courtesy of http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp

In the room of the residence of Rimini where it is dead the Pirate found also antidepressive. A
friend: "Was about to enter in a community for drug-addicted".

MILAN, 15 February 2004 - The police of Rimini that is investigating on the Bogs Mark of death
confined the anxiolytic preparations of medicines and of antidepressive found in the room of the
residence The Roses of Rimini where last night the body of the runner had recovered. According to a
first detective hypothesis, Bogs should have it available a good escort already to its arrival to
the residence, considered that almost ever has not removed from the residence and that does not
result, at least for now, that have gained of it in the last days in pharmacies of the town.

The legal doctor affirmed that the death of Bogs was provoked from "heart and circulatory stopping"
of nature to determine. Detective sources make point out like alone from the autopsy fixed for
monday will be able to come essential elements to make light on the event. If the examinations
tossicologici will put in very high relief values of the profitable starts of the worn psicofarmaci
from Bogs, the ingestione of a high quantity would be experienced of anxiolytic and antidepressive
and, therefore, verrebbe confirmed the hypothesis of an extreme gesture finished from the runner;
if, instead, the values of the profitable starts will result contained, prevarrebbe the hypothesis
of a deadly effect persuaded from the psicofarmaci in a physical one overcomeDeliberately decided to
commit suicide.

The manager of the mobile squad of Rimini, Curly Saturday, that leads the inquiries stated that
there was at least a ten of boxes of anxiolytic, of four different marks, some entirely empty, other
initiated, in the miniappartamento. According to the investigators, Bogs could have proposition the
anxiolytic, for which however is necessary medical prescription, also in the different previous days
the death and not all together. A disturbing revelation comes from a friend of Bogs, the Sport Bike
of writer head, Enzo Vicennati: "Mark departing person would be had to the next one 27 February for
a community of I recover for drug-addicted Managed from don Gelmini in Bolivia. Together to other
friends - it the journalist said - between whose Mario Cipollini there we were using because Mark I
am treated".

Touching a deposition on the site of the Pirate: "just I returned from Rimini together to the aunt -
says the person that writes in the forum -. We participated in the recognition of the corpse: Mark
was nude, covered alone from a sheet: the serene face, the pizzetto treated, a smile outlined: I I
took him the hand and I stroked it: I took him the I turn between the hands, I told him 'I pray you
Mark we awakened, awakened Mark'. I do not believe it is killed itself, I believe that it is found
itself alone and that it have had an illness, perhaps abused antidepressive medicines, perhaps wing
fell the head, alone the inquiries and the autopsy will be able to give us a reply. I am secure than
not facesse I use of cocaine or astonishing substances. They carried us outside to force, it was
terrible".

Since the morning, meanwhile, the public ministry of Rimini Paolo Gengarelli, that it is occupied
some case is listening to in some Police headquarters witnesses, to want to rebuild the last days of
the life of Bogs. Also the sister of Bogs, Manola, had been heard in the night, when had arrived in
hotel just learned the news of the death of the brother.

The last contact of Bogs with the world was a telephone call to the doors of the residence The Roses
around 11 of the morning of yesterday, Saturday 14 February. How already it was emerged last night,
instead, the last contact with persons the runner would have had it the little evening of february
13 before to go read, when had crossed some gamblers of the squad of the Rimini Basket that inhabit
in the same hotel in which is dead.

And at the end of morning they were deposited flowers before the residence. A bundle with
carnations, tulips and roses and a cards with the notice underlined "Goodbye Pirate. You will
stay always in our hearts", it was leaned in the crowds of the gate. To little distance an
individual rose.

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC559786.23A85%[email protected]...
> On 02/15/2004 09:02 PM, in article [email protected], "Richard Longwood"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone provide a paraphrased translation...
> >
> > http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtml
> >

> ----------
>
> Courtesy of http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp
>
> In the room of the residence of Rimini where it is dead the Pirate found also antidepressive. A
> friend: "Was about to enter in a community for drug-addicted".
>
> MILAN, 15 February 2004 - The police of Rimini that is investigating on
the
> Bogs Mark of death confined the anxiolytic preparations of medicines and
of
> antidepressive found in the room of the residence The Roses of Rimini
where
> last night the body of the runner had recovered. According to a first detective hypothesis, Bogs
> should have it available a good escort already
> its arrival to the residence, considered that almost ever has not removed from the residence and
> that does not result, at least for now, that have gained of it in the last days in pharmacies of
> the town.
>
> The legal doctor affirmed that the death of Bogs was provoked from "heart and circulatory
> stopping" of nature to determine. Detective sources make point out like alone from the autopsy
> fixed for monday will be able to
come
> essential elements to make light on the event. If the examinations tossicologici will put in very
> high relief values of the profitable starts of the worn psicofarmaci from Bogs, the ingestione of
> a high quantity
would
> be experienced of anxiolytic and antidepressive and, therefore, verrebbe confirmed the hypothesis
> of an extreme gesture finished from the runner;
if,
> instead, the values of the profitable starts will result contained, prevarrebbe the hypothesis of
> a deadly effect persuaded from the psicofarmaci in a physical one overcomeDeliberately decided to
> commit suicide.
>
> The manager of the mobile squad of Rimini, Curly Saturday, that leads the inquiries stated that
> there was at least a ten of boxes of anxiolytic, of four different marks, some entirely empty,
> other initiated, in the miniappartamento. According to the investigators, Bogs could have
> proposition the anxiolytic, for which however is necessary medical prescription, also in the
> different previous days the death and not all together. A disturbing revelation comes from a
> friend of Bogs, the Sport Bike of writer head, Enzo Vicennati: "Mark departing person would be had
> the next one 27 February for a community of I recover for drug-addicted Managed from don Gelmini
> in Bolivia. Together to other friends - it the journalist said - between whose Mario Cipollini
> there we were using
because
> Mark I am treated".
>
> Touching a deposition on the site of the Pirate: "just I returned from Rimini together to the aunt
> - says the person that writes in the forum -.
We
> participated in the recognition of the corpse: Mark was nude, covered
alone
> from a sheet: the serene face, the pizzetto treated, a smile outlined: I I took him the hand and I
> stroked it: I took him the I turn between the hands, I told him 'I pray you Mark we awakened,
> awakened Mark'. I do not believe it is killed itself, I believe that it is found itself alone and
> that it have had an illness, perhaps abused antidepressive medicines, perhaps wing fell the head,
> alone the inquiries and the autopsy will be
able
> to give us a reply. I am secure than not facesse I use of cocaine or astonishing substances. They
> carried us outside to force, it was
terrible".

> Since the morning, meanwhile, the public ministry of Rimini Paolo Gengarelli, that it is occupied
> some case is listening to in some Police headquarters witnesses, to want to rebuild the last days
> of the life of Bogs. Also the sister of Bogs, Manola, had been heard in the night, when
had
> arrived in hotel just learned the news of the death of the brother.
>
> The last contact of Bogs with the world was a telephone call to the doors
of
> the residence The Roses around 11 of the morning of yesterday, Saturday 14 February. How already
> it was emerged last night, instead, the last contact with persons the runner would have had it the
> little evening of february
13
> before to go read, when had crossed some gamblers of the squad of the
Rimini
> Basket that inhabit in the same hotel in which is dead.
>
> And at the end of morning they were deposited flowers before the
residence.
> A bundle with carnations, tulips and roses and a cards with the notice underlined "Goodbye Pirate.
> You will stay always in our hearts", it was leaned in the crowds of the gate. To little distance
> an individual rose.
>

> --
> Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
> bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee
> why you ti ay aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-
> yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

I could do better myself

Graham

On 02/16/2004 04:35 AM, in article [email protected],
"Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BC559786.23A85%[email protected]...
>> On 02/15/2004 09:02 PM, in article [email protected], "Richard Longwood"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone provide a paraphrased translation...
>>>
>>> http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtml
>>>

>> ----------
>>
>> Courtesy of http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp

[snip]

> I could do better myself
>
> Graham

What do you expect from a free online translation service? The OP asked for a paraphrase ... That
was the fastest, simplest way of translating the article.

Feel free to "do better [your]self" and make an actual contribution, instead of merely sniping
at others.

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

If you extract the text and send it as @-0mail to me, I'll do.

Sergio Pisa

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:BC559786.23A85%[email protected]:

> On 02/15/2004 09:02 PM, in article [email protected], "Richard Longwood"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone provide a paraphrased translation...
>>
>> http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtm l
>>

> ----------
>
> Courtesy of http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp

<snip>
> According to a first detective hypothesis, Bogs should have it

Which translator name do you prefer for Marco -- Bogs or Swamps? I like Swamps, though maybe I'd
just grown accustomed to it.

NS

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:12:48 GMT, Nev Shea <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in news:BC559786.23A85%[email protected]:
>
>> On 02/15/2004 09:02 PM, in article [email protected], "Richard Longwood"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone provide a paraphrased translation...
>>>
>>> http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/ciclismo/2004/pp_1.0.298619384.shtm l

>> Courtesy of http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp
>>

><snip>
>> According to a first detective hypothesis, Bogs should have it
>

>Which translator name do you prefer for Marco -- Bogs or Swamps? I like Swamps, though maybe I'd
>just grown accustomed to it.

It's "Mark Marsh" on google - kinda takes the glamour away...

Regards! Stephen

Bogs = Swamps = Pantani