Human Growth Hormone Releasers

Downshift

Mar 21, 2011
All, I'm new here and have been reading multiple websites about Human Growth Hormone Releasers (HGR).

The concept advertised on various websites in theory is great, the question is: "Is any of it true?"

There are doctors offices who offer a very expensive synthetic Human Growth Hormone, however, it is very expensive and could have side effects from what I have read.
http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh

Human Growth Hormone Releasers are suppose to be Herbal blends that stimulate the Pituitary Gland to produce more natural HGH.

I'm not going to name any brands here so no one gets the idea that I'm trying to push pills or products.

I have a sincere desire to know if the claims made by the various websites, magazine articles, and pamphlets in doctor's offices have any substance and truth.

Here are some of the claims:
  • Increased physical stamina
  • Increased results from exercise
  • Weight loss with decreased body fat
  • Increased lean muscle
  • A faster metabolism
  • Stronger bones and increased bone density
  • Greater memory and focus
  • Reinvigorated sex drive and performance
  • Better mood and mental sharpness
  • Lowered cholesterol
  • Better sleep
  • Clearer, healthier vision
  • A strengthened immune system
  • Strengthened nails
  • Restored hair condition and color
  • Diminished wrinkles, crows feet, laugh lines,
    and age spots
  • Skin that looks and feels firmer and smoother

If there are any doctors or health professionals on these forums, can you please give us any of your educated thoughts on Human Growth Hormone Releasers?

Originally Posted by steve .

Exactly my thoughts, it can cost thousands and the long term risks are not known.
Wikipedia acromegaly and tell me what you think of extra growth hormone now. That doesn't even cover possible contaminants/toxins in the product.