I bet this isnt working

[Not Responding] wrote:

> I've lost my newsfeed

Have you checked

o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

[Not Responding] wrote:

> I've lost my newsfeed

Have you checked

o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, in
<[email protected]>, "[Not Responding]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've lost my newsfeed

Have you still got your old sfeed to use as a spare?

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've lost my newsfeed

Have you still got your old sfeed to use as a spare?

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything
which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so
desire, form a legal and binding contract.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've lost my newsfeed

Can you remember what you were last time you remember using
it?

Vic.

Dave Larrington wrote:

> Have you checked
>
> o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

Could be the old "I left my newsfeed in my other
trousers" gambit...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177

Dave Larrington wrote:

> Have you checked
>
> o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge

Could be the old "I left my newsfeed in my other
trousers" gambit...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177
Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email protected]
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

>[Not Responding] wrote:
>
>> I've lost my newsfeed
>
>Have you checked
>
>o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
>
>?

It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks that
can't be found.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune h*$el*$$e**-
nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

On 12 Mar 2004 19:48:28 GMT, in
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>>[Not Responding] wrote:
>>
>>> I've lost my newsfeed
>>
>>Have you checked
>>
>>o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
>>
>>?
>
>It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks that
>can't be found.
>
>Cheers, helen s

There is a website that will publish a picture of your odd
socks in the hope that somebody can locate its partner.
Can't remember the URL tho.

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with. Anything
which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so
desire, form a legal and binding contract.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:53:34 +0000, vic <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:55 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I've lost my newsfeed
>
>Can you remember what you were last time you remember
>using it?

Oops. That came out all wrong, dint it?

> >>Have you checked
> >>
> >>o down the back of the sofa, and/or o under the fridge
> >>
> >>?
> >
> >It's probably in the same place as all those odd socks
> >that can't be found.
> >
> >Cheers, helen s
>
> There is a website that will publish a picture of your odd
> socks in the hope that somebody can locate its partner.
> Can't remember the URL tho.

If I find a sock has gone AWOL I throw the remaining one
to the rat for use as bedding. It's amazing how the threat
of being chewed or widdled on by a rat stops socks from
making a break for it - they disappear either as pairs or
not at all now.

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.619 /
Virus Database: 398 - Release Date: 10/03/2004