I CAN'T HEAR YOU????

Those aren't views - those are facts.

Stan +- +- +- +- +- +- +- +- "Dori Schmetterling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did you not post:
>
> "...religious text is normally written to enslave the people of that religion..."?
>
> "Religion is the opium of the people", and all that stuff...
>
> DAS
> --
> ---
> NB: To reply directly replace "nospam" with "schmetterling"
> ---
> ""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > What view was that???? +- +- +- +- "Dori Schmetterling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > No, Karl, as he held the view you mentioned about religion.
> > >
> > > DAS
> > > --
> > > ---
> > > NB: To reply directly replace "nospam" with "schmetterling"
> > > ---

> > > [..............]

> > > that

> > was

> The question still stands, do you read Hebrew?

I missed it. When you post ******** at the top of your posts, I normally simply point out the
******** at the top, and ignore the rest of the post,

And the answer is - no, I don't read Hebrew.

Stan Rosenthal

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:52:27 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> The question still stands, do you read Hebrew?
>
>I missed it. When you post ******** at the top of your posts, I normally simply point out the
>******** at the top, and ignore the rest of the post,

>And the answer is - no, I don't read Hebrew.
>

>Stan Rosenthal

The fact that you don't read the entire post makes you the idiot in this case. I actually read all
of your posts so that I know exactly what you've said. Some posts I even read twice to see if
there's something I missed.

As for this question, it's been asked several times by more than just myself. Since you now admit
that you don't speak Hebrew, how can YOU read the text in question since you claim there is no
accurate english translation?

You continuing to dodge questions and intelligent discussion make you the one with the credibility
problem. If I stopped reading your posts when I got to the "********" (as you put it), I wouldn't
know you existed.

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:52:27 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> The question still stands, do you read Hebrew?
>
>I missed it. When you post ******** at the top of your posts, I normally simply point out the
>******** at the top, and ignore the rest of the post,

>And the answer is - no, I don't read Hebrew.
>

>Stan Rosenthal

The fact that you don't read the entire post makes you the idiot in this case. I actually read all
of your posts so that I know exactly what you've said. Some posts I even read twice to see if
there's something I missed.

As for this question, it's been asked several times by more than just myself. Since you now admit
that you don't speak Hebrew, how can YOU read the text in question since you claim there is no
accurate english translation?

You continuing to dodge questions and intelligent discussion make you the one with the credibility
problem. If I stopped reading your posts when I got to the "********" (as you put it), I wouldn't
know you existed.

> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:52:27 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> The question still stands, do you read Hebrew?
> >
> >I missed it. When you post ******** at the top of your posts, I normally simply point out the
> >******** at the top, and ignore the rest of the
post,

> >And the answer is - no, I don't read Hebrew.
> >

> >Stan Rosenthal
>
> The fact that you don't read the entire post makes you the idiot in this case. I actually read
> all of your posts so that I know exactly what you've said. Some posts I even read twice to see
> if there's something I missed.

That's because I'm interesting. :) ThanX!!!!

> As for this question, it's been asked several times by more than just myself. Since you now
> admit that you don't speak Hebrew, how can YOU read the text in question ...

I can't read the text in question (but my brother can, don't recall him mentioning anything about
that stuff in that suppose translated portion.)

> since you claim there is no accurate english translation? ...

Straw man.

Stan, www.thesequencers.us

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:14:18 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> As for this question, it's been asked several times by more than just myself. Since you now
>> admit that you don't speak Hebrew, how can YOU read the text in question ...
>
>I can't read the text in question (but my brother can, don't recall him mentioning anything about
>that stuff in that suppose translated portion.)

Well, at least we know what was read at your house during story
time. Must not have been that long ago, judging from your actions...

>> since you claim there is no accurate english translation? ...
>
>Straw man.
>

>Stan,

Are you know going to claim you never made this claim either?

> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:52:27 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> The question still stands, do you read Hebrew?
> >
> >I missed it. When you post ******** at the top of your posts, I normally simply point out the
> >******** at the top, and ignore the rest of the
post,

> >And the answer is - no, I don't read Hebrew.
> >

> >Stan Rosenthal
>
> The fact that you don't read the entire post makes you the idiot in this case. I actually read
> all of your posts so that I know exactly what you've said. Some posts I even read twice to see
> if there's something I missed.

That's because I'm interesting. :) ThanX!!!!

> As for this question, it's been asked several times by more than just myself. Since you now
> admit that you don't speak Hebrew, how can YOU read the text in question ...

I can't read the text in question (but my brother can, don't recall him mentioning anything about
that stuff in that suppose translated portion.)

> since you claim there is no accurate english translation? ...

Straw man.

Stan, www.thesequencers.us

<[email protected]> continues to whine and rewrite history -

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:03:02 +0000 (UTC), "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Lol, thanks psycho, I did pick up on the main bits <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:46:32 +0000 (UTC), "Harry" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Thanks for that Psycho. Good pick-up on the names as well - It's our old pal Adolph again. Can't
>> >add anything to your replies, as I'd agree with them all.
>>
>> Harry,
>>
>> A lot of my post was serious but there was some sarcasm. I'll comment on the sarcastic parts
>> below just for clarification. I think I agree with you (and possibly even Stan) more than you
>> think in some cases.

Great. It's nice to see that we're both on the same page. Might not be reading the same paragraph,
but that's the way it goes...

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:58:37 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> I haven't seen any declaration of war in this particular case.
>
>When the Palistinian's called for the destruction of Israel in their constitution - that's a
>declaration of war.
>

>Stan

I would hardly consider that a declaration of war. Even so, Israel has never declared it a war.
Israel could easily drive the palestinians into extinction if they chose to.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:04:19 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MB2yb.153055$Dw6.617454@attbi_s02...
>> "> When the Palistinian's called for the destruction of Israel in their
>> > constitution - that's a declaration of war."
>>

>> but they have little political, economic or military power to conduct war effectively, hence they
>> choose terrorism. ...
>
>DUH!!!!
>
>So Israel defends itself from the war/terrorism, sometimes taking the offense.
>
>I don't have a problem with that at all.
>

>Stan

From your previous posts, you wouldn't have a problem Israel's use of force if it wiped out half
of the palestinians. I don't agree with terrorist actions, but I don't agree with the way Israel
abuses the term defense.

Here's a few things that lead me to this opinion...

> >Jews care about human life, and don't kill simply to show that they can.
>
> I'm not too sure that's the opinion of the government. ...

It's not the government's job to care about human life - it's the government's job to protect
it's people.

Stan

And in another message...

> It just doesn't get any more plain than that does it. We'll protect our people at the expense of
> yours' ...

That's the way it is (and the way it's always gonna be.)

Stan

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:07:38 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

>> >When the Palistinian's called for the destruction of Israel in their constitution - that's a
>> >declaration of war.
>> >
>> I would hardly consider that a declaration of war.
>
>I would.
>

>> Even so, Israel has never declared it a war.
>
>Syria has - Syria's had a declared war against Israel since the UN made Israel.

That is Syria, when is the last time Syria made an aggresive move towards Israel? They may be
supporting the Palestinians, but that would be a seperate discussion.

>> Israel could easily drive the palestinians into extinction if they chose to.
>
>Naw, spread out too much. But it doesn't matter - it's not a path that Israel considers to be a
>path that Israel wants to do. That's the last choice available, and I know ya'll arabs *WANT*
>Israel to do that (so ya'll would be able to claim that Israel would be as bad as Nazi Germany),
>Israel knows ya'll are trying to trap Israel into it - and Israel isn't gonna step into your trap.
>

>Stan

I don't know why you have suddenly grouped me into the Arab category but you have made a poor
assumption in that matter. As far as I'm concerned, Israel isn't much better now. Seems they are
using similiar tactics. How do you know what Israel is going to do? Are you personally plugged
into the government?

What I want is a bit of stability in the middle east. I would like
to see an end to all of the violence in Afghanistan and Iraq. I would
like to see everyone just get along and live in peace. Unfortunately,
this will never happen (parts of it may) so it really doesn't matter.

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:47:36 GMT, "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote:

>""MIDIcian" (tm)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "squirrely" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > "> When the Palistinian's called for the destruction of Israel in their
>> >

>> > but they have little political, economic or military power to conduct
>war
>> > effectively, hence they choose terrorism. ...
>>
>> DUH!!!!
>>
>> So Israel defends itself from the war/terrorism, sometimes taking the offense.
>>
>> I don't have a problem with that at all.
>>

>> Stan
>>
>OK, you make your position clear Stan.
>
>If the USA government compelled you to leave your home, and similarly, hundreds of thousands of
>your friends and family were compelled to give up ownership of their homes to American Indian
>aboriginals. Furthermore, the poorest of your friends are re-located to refugee camps in the
>Baja desert of Mexico. What reaction and consequences might I expect from you and your friends
>and family?
>
>Furthermore, I would suggest to you that if the USA confiscated the property of conquered German
>and Japanese citizens/bsuinesses after WWII, and then continually abused property rights, limited
>commercial/trade rights, could withhold their taxes from German/Japanese goverments at whim, more
>than a few terrorist bombs and bullets would be flying our way courtesy of Japan and Germany.
>Unlike Isreal, our enemies of 1948 are our friends, allies and trading partners today. I see
>Isreal's inability to make peace with former combatants, as a national failing, and a sign of
>Isreal's basic immaturity. It's about time we stop spoiling Isreal like a teenager, and send them
>out into the world on their own. So defend away, fan the flames, strut proudly in your own self
>rightousness, sleep with daggers under your pillows, AK's under your bed, and sweat every bus ride.
>Maybe you can kick enough dogs, enough dogs often enough, enough dogs hard enough, that all the
>dogs will stop snarling and trying to bite your head legs and head off, just dont expect Mommy and
>Daddy (that's USA) to bail you out with guns and money, OK?
>
>P.S. You live in the middle of a dog pound.

I hope you don't turn out to be one of the hate mongers posting under another name. Reading your
post, this doesn't appear to be the case. Your point will be missed by Mr Rosenthal and he will
likely call you names. Please don't be offended, this is the norm.

Unfortunately, people like him are not worried about the US withhholding it's support. If that
were to happen, Israel would have no choice but to make peace. Until the day that happens,
they will continue to preach their message of hatred towards the palestinians in the name of
self defense.

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:06:00 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...
>> I hope you don't turn out to be one of the hate mongers posting under another name. Reading
>> your post, this doesn't appear to be the case. Your point will be missed by Mr Rosenthal and he
>> will likely call you names.
>
>No, I'm just not gonna respond to his silly post. We aren't in a hypothetical situation here -
>it is real.

Yet you replied in other messages to most of his post anyhow. I haven't seen another post from him
so he was either a one time poster that suddenly decided to speak or the hate mongers may be
getting a bit more eloquent with thier wording. The "hypothetical" situation could easily be real.
This is pretty much what is going on.

>> Please don't be offended, this is the norm.
>
>Straw man.

You seem to have a thing with this, something we should know? It appears to me that you may wish
to look in a mirror before calling anyone a "straw man". You have stuck the the same rhetoric
statements with little or no defense for those statements and when someone has asked you questions
outside the scope of those statements you have dodged them.

>> Unfortunately, people like him are not worried about the US withhholding it's support. If that
>> were to happen, Israel would have no choice but to make peace. Until the day that happens, they
>> will continue to preach their message of hatred towards the palestinians in the name of self
>> defense.
>
>If the US withheld it's support, Israel would be forced to wipe out all the Palestinians in (what
>is called) Palestine (these days) and retake Israels land.
>

>Stan

That would be the end of Israel and you know it. Without the support of the US, Israel would be
unable to wipe out the palestinians and then defend themselves against the rest of the Arab world
(and others I'm sure).

I do not agree with his idea of turning Israel loose to fend for itself, that would be condemning
the Israeli people to death. The government should be held accountable for the human rights
violations and everything else it's guilty of condoning.

I see you're falling back on outdated cliche's, "All's fair in love and war"..... Aren't you glad
the US and Britain didn't feel that way during WW2? Hell, if that was the attitude then, no one
might have cared what ****** did with the Jews...

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:01:58 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Syria has - Syria's had a declared war against Israel since the UN made Israel.
>>
>> That is Syria, when is the last time Syria made an aggresive move towards Israel? They may be
>> supporting the Palestinians, but that would be a seperate discussion.
>
>I completely disagree. It's the same discussion.
>

>Stan

I thoroughly expected you to disagree. There's a difference in attacking someone and aiding
someone else who's attacking someone. The difference is extremely small and effectively, provided
you can prove it, is irrelevant.

If Syria were to attack, they would be instantly accountable for that attack. If they are
supporting the palestinian groups, someone has to prove that before anything can be done. Until
there's proof, there's no crime in the eyes of the public. Once that proof comes to light, they
are as guilty as if they'd carried out the attack themselves.