I hate the tour de France

Callistus Valerius

Guest
I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

Maybe with Lance out you will like it more?

"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> writes:

> I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
> foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
> anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
> good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

You sure got that right
--
Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett - Actively Opposing Thought Crime
Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres

Callistus Valerius wrote:

> I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
> foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
> anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
> good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

Don't worry the UCI are planning on converting it into a non-stop sleep
deprivation event.

Donald Munro <[email protected]> writes:

> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>
> > I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
> > foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
> > anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
> > good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

> Don't worry the UCI are planning on converting it into a non-stop sleep
> deprivation event.

Will Boggy McWhatzit arrange for the IRA All Girls Marching Band to
provide entertainment at the Finish Line?

--

Davey Crockett wrote:

> Donald Munro <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>>
>> > I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
>> > foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
>> > anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
>> > good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

>> Don't worry the UCI are planning on converting it into a non-stop sleep
>> deprivation event.
>>

> Will Boggy McWhatzit arrange for the IRA All Girls Marching Band to
> provide entertainment at the Finish Line?

No they plan to complete the event in Baghdad square so
entertainment will be provided by various Sunni and Shia bands. The
festivities will include the erection of a statue of Hein.

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Donald Munro <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>>
>> > I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized
>> > how
>> > foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real.
>> > Pro-Wrestling
>> > anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a
>> > pretty
>> > good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

>> Don't worry the UCI are planning on converting it into a non-stop sleep
>> deprivation event.
>>

> Will Boggy McWhatzit arrange for the IRA All Girls Marching Band to
> provide entertainment at the Finish Line?

Reminds me of the marching band in the early part of Malle's TdF film.

Davey Crockett said:
"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> writes:

> I know, I got sucked into it for about 7 years, until I realized how
> foolish I had been. The Tour is a circus, it's not real. Pro-Wrestling
> anyone, remember when you found out, it wasn't real? They put on a pretty
> good show, but athletic competition, it ain't.

You sure got that right
--
Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett - Actively Opposing Thought Crime
Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres
http://www.ingridbetancourt-idf.com/base/
Free Ernst Zundel http://www.zundelsite.org/gallery/donations/index.html
Free David Irving http://www.petitiononline.com/DavidI/petition.html

The TDF profile is more boring than the profile of MSR...Watch the Giro for excitement.

Is that a photo of broke back mountain? Or after he climbed it?

No, seriously, the Tour de France is never boring, Lance made it
boring. Baseball is boring, College basketball and NBA is boring,
Nascar is boring Golf, Men's tennis, Bowling...but never the Tour.

Andre

news:[email protected]...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/2e3e3b17851e7859?hl=en&