I just bought a new Cannondale CAAD 8 105 Compact for £750 is this good value.

Cannondale bikes are a good value. I have never been disappointed with any of mine./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Cheers, there was no chance the man in the specialized shop was going to give me any kind of discount so i scoured the world of internet, haggled a bit and got £100 further off the special offer price, couldnt be happier all in all i got a set of mavic tourmalet shoes rrp £145 reduced to £91 some keo 2 max pegs rrp £99 reduced to £60 and the bike rrp £999 reduced to £845 reduced again to £750 after a wee (friendly) haggle.

I got all this for £900 to me thats a bargain. time to power down on the 10 mile service road and see how many cranks i can break this year

For the record the bike with stock wheels and keo 2 max pedals weighs 9.25 kilo

Well, Evans are selling it for £999 so a 25% discount has got to be good. My pal still loves his old CAAD 4 and beats me up the hills on my six13. A good buy you'll enjoy for years and one worthy of upgrades.

i seen that today as i cocked a snook at the salesmen in bristol evans who have a less than favourable reputation lol