I NEED A NEW FORK

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Canadian Icon, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. Trail rider, beginner trials and urban. 190 pounds, riding a hardtail. Looking at either the DJ1 or
    Z1 Freeride with coil springs. Can you give me opinions pls? Any comments welcome

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Trail rider, beginner trials and urban. 190 pounds, riding a hardtail. Looking at either the DJ1
    > or Z1 Freeride with coil springs. Can you give me opinions pls? Any comments welcome

    For trials and urban, you would do better with a rigid fork, you get better control and precision.
    For riding dirt, get a Z1 FR, join the Hood.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!