i was abducted by aliens on my bike

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:28:49 -0800 (PST), [email protected] wrote:

> i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
> 15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

What were the aliens doing on your bike?

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:22:18 +1100, Gettamulla Tupya <[email protected]>
wrote:

>What were the aliens doing on your bike?

Probing his inner tubes ?

<[email protected]> wrote

>i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
> 15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

Do you feel somewhat alienated?

Theo

Theo Bekkers wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote
>

>>i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
>>15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

> Do you feel somewhat alienated?
>
> Theo

He weren't ated...he still here

Mebbe only a bit was ated...mebbe tha brain

Fulliautomatix said:
Theo Bekkers wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote
>

>>i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
>>15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

> Do you feel somewhat alienated?
>
> Theo

He weren't ated...he still here

Mebbe only a bit was ated...mebbe tha brain
Sheesshh, turn your back for a week on this ng and the party kicks off.

Haven't seen any zetas in our neighbourhood, so it all must be fibs.

I don't get it. Is this spam, or some kinda 'cause' he's trying to promote? :)

Or is he just sharing?