If a trail were named after you what would it be called?

Status

Matthew Paterso

Guest
[email protected] wrote:

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

'The Minty Hole'

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Huw Pritchard

Guest
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 +0000, [email protected] did issue forth:

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

The Huw Pritchard Trail.

;-)

John Harlow

Guest
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

Is "I don't troll a.m-b on behalf of mytrailsign.com" creative enough? ;)

Bb

Guest
On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

Bb

Guest
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:22:55 +0000, Matthew Paterson wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>
> 'The Minty Hole'

Man, I'm glad he didn't explain this.

Penny S.

Guest
BB wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>
> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

Geezer Grade

Anthony Sloan

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

"This suckas gonna get us killed!"

My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

Anthony Sloan

Guest
Anthony Sloan wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>

> "This suckas gonna get us killed!"

P.s. This is odd spam. The same message showed up on rec.skiing.snowboard.

--
My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

Bomba

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

Can anyone see where this spam is going?

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
[email protected] wrote: -----^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice troll, barely noticeable

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

the E.R.

Bb

Guest
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
> BB wrote:
>> On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>>
>> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
>
> Geezer Grade

I like that even better!

Trekkie Dad

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
> > BB wrote:
> >>
> >> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
> >
> > Geezer Grade
>
> I like that even better!

Since Blaine already took the best ones I identify with, I'll have to settle for "Roadie's Revenge."

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

Status
Not open for further replies.