If a trail were named after you what would it be called?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Feb 15, 2003.

  1. This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:

    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    'The Minty Hole'

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  3. On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 +0000, [email protected] did issue forth:

    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    The Huw Pritchard Trail.

    ;-)

  4. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    Is "I don't troll a.m-b on behalf of mytrailsign.com" creative enough? ;)

  5. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

  6. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:22:55 +0000, Matthew Paterson wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
    >
    > 'The Minty Hole'

    Man, I'm glad he didn't explain this.

  7. David L

    David L Guest

  8. Dave

    Dave Guest

    punkassbiotch

  9. Bob

    Bob Guest

  10. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    BB wrote:
    > On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
    >
    > The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

    Geezer Grade

  11. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    Being a freerider:

    "Muther Hucker"

    :eek: :D :cool:

  12. [email protected] wrote:
    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    "This suckas gonna get us killed!"

    My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

  13. Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
    >

    > "This suckas gonna get us killed!"

    P.s. This is odd spam. The same message showed up on rec.skiing.snowboard.

    --
    My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

  14. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    Can anyone see where this spam is going?

  15. [email protected] wrote: -----^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice troll, barely noticeable

    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    the E.R.

  16. Dave Haley

    Dave Haley Guest

    > This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

    "The Sidewalk".

    Dave Haley www.geocities.com/bikegeek66

  17. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  18. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
    > BB wrote:
    >> On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
    >>
    >> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
    >
    > Geezer Grade

    I like that even better!

  19. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
    > > BB wrote:
    > >>
    > >> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
    > >
    > > Geezer Grade
    >
    > I like that even better!

    Since Blaine already took the best ones I identify with, I'll have to settle for "Roadie's Revenge."

    TD

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
    http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request