If you get a chance to go for a 1 week holiday in Thailand with a celeb who would it be and why?

There are so many. A funny friendly sort would be good. Someone smart with some stories to tell. Nothing sexual just to enjoy the time cause you more than likely won't see them again. Morgan Freeman.

Can't I go on my own?

I feel I'd enjoy the trip a lot more and in general absorb a lot of the culture more if I went alone. I'm thinking of taking a trip to Thailand at some point in my life and will probably go alone.

Reactions: Damien Lee
Susimi said:
Can't I go on my own?

I feel I'd enjoy the trip a lot more and in general absorb a lot of the culture more if I went alone. I'm thinking of taking a trip to Thailand at some point in my life and will probably go alone.
Have to agree with you on this one. I just don't think having a celebrity come along would make the trip worthwhile at all. I generally don't like any of them and think that they are nothing more than overpaid prima donnas. I'd prefer to take along a loved one and discover Thailand with them. Taking the time to experience the culture of that country with someone special would be truly gratifying.