Imagine if LeMond had sent Pensec to get bottles in 1990

Hold My Beer An

Guest
The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.

sacrificed to help Lance win.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

> sacrificed to help Lance win.

This depends on the rider in Yellow. If Pena is willing to get bottles then I dont think Armstrong
could stop him.

Stan Cox

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:20:34 +0000, hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

> The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

> sacrificed to help Lance win.

You are 100% right

It seems there is very little respect for the Tour Tradition these days neither by the Transalpini
nor by the Denizens of the New World their compatriot discovered a few hundred years ago.

What a discgrace for the centennial edition of the Grande Boucle.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:20:34 GMT, "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote:

>The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

>sacrificed to help Lance win.

Armstrong is being paid to win the Tour (to wear the yellow jersey in Paris)

Pena is being paid to help him, that means getting some water now and then. (and he's not the only
Postal rider who's doing this job)

Groet, Arne Vogel

VHP (the MJ) went back on his own initiative and got the bottles. His team director then told him
not to do it again as the MJ.

Who is at fault and what are you guys getting all upset about?

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

> sacrificed to help Lance win.

LeMond wasn't 1 second behind Pensec at the time. Pensec was playing a tactical role that
Pena is not.

Nick Burns wrote:
> VHP (the MJ) went back on his own initiative and got the bottles. His team director then told him
> not to do it again as the MJ.
>
> Who is at fault and what are you guys getting all upset about?
>

> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>>

>>sacrificed to help Lance win.

Apparently Brian knows Pena & USPS better than Pena does:

Armstrong's teammate Victor Hugo Peña ended his reign as Maillot Jaune today, finishing 148th at
24'56". The engaging former swimming champ, who will go down in history as the first ever Colombian
rider to wear the Maillot Jaune, told Cyclingnews after Stage 7 that "Now after the great experience
of wearing the yellow jersey, I'm here to work for Lance. I'm glad the way things worked out; that I
could wear the jersey for three days was something special. But now I can go back to my real job."

from:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/tour03/?id=results/stage7

Brain -- your Troll index sucks because you respond to most of your victims.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

> sacrificed to help Lance win.

Yeah, let's make the centennial tour just like old days. 18+ hour stages, no radios, heck no team
cars, no light weight space age jersey, fixed gears that weigh 38 pounds and fans throwing glass in
the road to make things even more interesting.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Brain -- your Troll index sucks because you respond to most of your
victims.

I've never cared about troll index.

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

> The freakin' French would have knocked him off of his bike, and he'd have deserved it.
>

> sacrificed to help Lance win.

What one thread wasn't enough? You had to start another with this silly drivel?

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in news:eek:5%
[email protected]:

> "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> Brain -- your Troll index sucks because you respond to most of your
> victims.
>>

> I've never cared about troll index.

He's a troll of another kind (ie., the kind that lives under a bridge and eats goats).

- Boyd S.