In Home Massages

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Erroll1013, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Erroll1013

    Erroll1013 Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the therpist. Typically all my
    sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have used the same therapist for the last few
    year. I have asked them and they tell me all is ok from their point.

    My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready when they arrive to make the
    session easier for them. I have my own table, use my linens and everything is ready when they
    arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are available too.

    Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any pet peaves about in
    home sessions.

  2. Ben & Lydia

    Ben & Lydia Guest

    "Erroll1013" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the
    therpist.
    > Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have
    used
    > the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they tell
    me
    > all is ok from their point.
    >
    > My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready
    when
    > they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table, use
    my
    > linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are
    > available too.
    >
    > Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any
    pet peaves about in home sessions.

    Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!

    Ben

  3. Tiffany

    Tiffany Guest

    Ben & Lydia <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Erroll1013" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m01.aol.com...
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the
    > therpist.
    > > Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to
    have
    > used
    > > the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they
    tell
    > me
    > > all is ok from their point.
    > >
    > > My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready
    > when
    > > they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table,
    use
    > my
    > > linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like
    > > are available too.
    > >
    > > Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or
    any
    > pet peaves about in home sessions.
    > >

    > Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!
    >
    > Ben

    Agreed, if that were the case, I would do outcalls all the time. Actually me personally, I don't do
    outcalls unless it is a couple. Then I can be there for more then one session. I find it hard work
    to lug that table around so I just can't do it much unless its worth it.

  4. George

    George Guest

    Oh, great! Now should I ever need a massage at home I've gotta buy a table, heating pad,
    sheets, have the candles lit, buy appropriate music, and bake cookies or no one will be willing
    to come over! <G>