in praise of sjs cycles

Peter

Guest
SJS cycles.

They may not be the cheapest - but they provided me with excellent service.

I bought a childs bike from them - a woody walky, sort of a cheap
like-a-bike copy, from ebay.

It arrived Wednesday. Putting it together, I discovered it had a wobbly
wheel.

Emailed them Thursday morning.

Replacement wheel arrived Friday lunchtime by courier post.

Peter

Well I've bought a lot of stuff from them down the years, but my friend
Mick Lehane had a frame break after several years and they welshed on
the "lifetime guarantee" with some ********.
A guarantee should be a guarantee. After all their stuff is expensive.

"Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SJS cycles.
>
> They may not be the cheapest - but they provided me with excellent
> service.
>
> I bought a childs bike from them - a woody walky, sort of a cheap
> like-a-bike copy, from ebay.
>
> It arrived Wednesday. Putting it together, I discovered it had a wobbly
> wheel.
>
> Emailed them Thursday morning.
>
> Replacement wheel arrived Friday lunchtime by courier post.
>
> Peter

Not the sort of service I got. Bought a Thorn frame with a Datatag. When it
arrived I had a Scantag instead. When I tried to register the number I found
the Scantag was no longer in business. Robin Thorn said he'd send me a
Datatag but despite several followups I never received it. Fine frame
though.

Ken.