In the News: Beloki a Stayer, not a Goer

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jason Spaceman, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. From the article:
    ------------------------
    Spanish daily AS is this morning reporting that Joseba Beloki will be unveiled as the leader of the
    new Stayer team at a press conference in Milan on Wednesday afternoon. According to AS, the
    necessary financial guarantees will be lodged at a Spanish bank tomorrow morning, allowing Beloki to
    confirm his commitment to Stayer.

    Read it at http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4764

    J. Spaceman

    Tags:

  2. We can guess what Joseba is thinking with this move...

    "Oh, boy! No more 'Venga! Venga! Venga!'"