Injury prevention video-2 seconds of 48" BC!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by forrestunifreak, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. I was goofing around and noticed an 'injury prevention video'
    (http://tinyurl.com/7975y) that there was some sort of huge BC wheel,
    looks like 48" or around there. It only shows it for a second, of
    course, but you can tell he is hand wheel walking it to get started.

    It's almost halfway through the video.

    Wear your helment!

    |Filename: untitle.JPG |

    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  2. I'll have to have my uncle Bob make me one of those also!

    --
    unicyclerpunk

    Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
    question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
    unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009

  3. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

  4. Yeah it's pretty short all right...

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  5. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    i'm just surprised that there's physical evidence that someone beat evan
    to it. I mean, his BC's just keep getting bigger and bigger!;)

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
    TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    "abababilbel" - General Dibbles
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  6. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  7. speaking of how safe unicycles are....How many of you wear a helmet
    about 70% or more of the time when you just ride around (nothing like
    trials or Muni)??????

    --

  8. unicyclerpunk wrote:
    > speaking of how safe unicycles are....How many of you wear a helmet
    > about 70% or more of the time when you just ride around (nothing like
    > trials or Muni)??????

    I admittedly do not.

    It wont kill me though.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  9. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    To be honest I have only worn mine when I went out on a muni ride and
    for unicycle basketball

    My bc on the other hand is a different story, I wear it ninety percent
    of the time I ride it.

    --
    ntappin

  10. I try to wear mine when i BC but its just to small! Wanna talk about
    major head-aches...yeah it gives you plenty. Im still in search of one
    that fits me right.

    --
    unicyclerpunk

    Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
    question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
    unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009

  11. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  12. butternuts

    butternuts Guest

    i dont where a helmet ever i where my 661's and kh gloves and thats it i
    hardly ever where the 661's bcing

    --
    butternuts

    I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

    some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

    "stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
    ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
    hedburg
    butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620

  13. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

  14. Naomi

    Naomi Guest

    "forrestunifreak" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message
    news:[email protected]t.Unicyclist.com...

    > I was goofing around and noticed an 'injury prevention video'
    > (http://tinyurl.com/7975y) that there was some sort of huge BC wheel,
    > looks like 48" or around there. It only shows it for a second, of
    > course, but you can tell he is hand wheel walking it to get started.

    I think that is more of an instructional video.

    Nao

    --
    Mill's Mess NEEDS gravity, it is probably what Newton invented it for.
    But why did he have to give us quite so much of it?