Interesting Lance observation

psycholist

Guest
I was doing a rest-day spin on the rollers today and watched a tape of the
first mountain stage of this years' TdF.

Bissell vacuum cleaners ran an ad. They're secondary (or lower) sponors of
the USPS team. I probably saw this ad at least 25 times during the tour,
but I never noticed their slogan before:

"We mean clean."

I guess this is the "WE" Armstrong would cite when people would ask him
directly if HE ever took performance enhancing drugs.

Bob C.
I know this post sucks. Sorry. (Man, it's late. I should get to bed.)

roping the dope, psycholist wrote:

> "We mean clean."
>
> I guess this is the "WE" Armstrong would cite when people would ask him
> directly if HE ever took performance enhancing drugs.

> I know this post sucks. Sorry. (Man, it's late. I should get to bed.)

If it is about dope, then it cannot suck. We love dope talk. We love
dope and doping. Dope is for dopes. Dope is rbr soma.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060929871/102-5366357-8764930

psycholist wrote:

> I know this post sucks. Sorry. (Man, it's late. I should get to bed.)

They should sponsor Vladimir Karpets.
They'd clean up.

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:52:11 -0700, gwhite
<[email protected]> wrote:

>roping the dope, psycholist wrote:
>>

>> "We mean clean."
>>
>> I guess this is the "WE" Armstrong would cite when people would ask him
>> directly if HE ever took performance enhancing drugs.

>> I know this post sucks. Sorry. (Man, it's late. I should get to bed.)

>If it is about dope, then it cannot suck. We love dope talk. We love
>dope and doping. Dope is for dopes. Dope is rbr soma.

It's not only about dope. It's about dirt too. That's an RBR staple.
And it's also about sucking. That's a trifecta.

JT

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:52:11 -0700, gwhite
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>roping the dope, psycholist wrote:
>>
>>>"We mean clean."
>>>
>>>I guess this is the "WE" Armstrong would cite when people would ask him
>>>directly if HE ever took performance enhancing drugs.

>>>I know this post sucks. Sorry. (Man, it's late. I should get to bed.)

>>If it is about dope, then it cannot suck. We love dope talk. We love
>>dope and doping. Dope is for dopes. Dope is rbr soma.

> It's not only about dope. It's about dirt too. That's an RBR staple.
> And it's also about sucking. That's a trifecta.

And it's the only newsgroup where most guys would love to eat crow.
Btw.:
http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19971209