Is Steve Kramer a good photographer? What's the fuss?

Orville Wright

Guest
I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
http://www.photoenvisions.com ). He claims to be this world
class photographer, but to me, his photos look like zoo
snaps and tourist shots. So many people make such a fuss
over this guy. Big deal. He uses Nikon equipment. So what. I
use Sigma and I get WAY BETTER results than this guy.

Oh yeah....why is a guy with a white name living in
Thailand?

-Orville

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Orville Wright) wrote:

> I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
> http://www.photoenvisions.com ). He claims to be this
> world class photographer, but to me, his photos look
> like zoo snaps and tourist shots. So many people make
> such a fuss over this guy. Big deal. He uses Nikon
> equipment. So what. I use Sigma and I get WAY BETTER
> results than this guy.

so, wehre is your gallery???

> Oh yeah....why is a guy with a white name living in
> Thailand?
>
> -Orville

I looked and thought his stuff was excellent!
"Orville Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
> http://www.photoenvisions.com ). He claims to be this
> world class photographer, but to me, his photos look
> like zoo snaps and tourist shots. So many people make
> such a fuss over this guy. Big deal. He uses Nikon
> equipment. So what. I use Sigma and I get WAY BETTER
> results than this guy.
>
> Oh yeah....why is a guy with a white name living in
> Thailand?
>
> -Orville

Please stop crossposting these idiotic threads.

--

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we
waiting for?

Gimli, son of Gloín

On 20 Jun 2004 01:56:30 -0700,
[email protected] (Orville Wright) wrote:

> He uses Nikon equipment. So what. I use Sigma and I get
> WAY BETTER results than this guy.

Ahh, now I get it. You trolls want a pissing contest and
Steve won't join in.

Thousands of 'sock puppets' employed by Photoevasions in
Chiang Mai are demanding substantial increases in wages.

"We are working at full capacity" said Mr. M Mouse leader of
the sweatshop puppets. " Our employer Kramer, is working
faster than a one-armed paperhanger defending his
"reputation" on the usernet. More and more enlightened
punters have seen just what a shallow prat Kramer is,
consequently he has to create more and more "sock puppets"
to get his message across".

A sock puppet is a creation of a seemingly real person but
in fact created by prats like Kramer to give the impression
that he is popular. Sort of like his very own spin doctor.
Puppets working for Kramer have been working 24/7 to try and
lift the disgraced ones reputation seemingly to no avail.

Mr. Kramer was unavailable for comment as an elephant fell
asleep on top of him and he was still valiently trying
to extract himself from the elephants
rectum...............

Rectum? RECTUM?????? Bloody near killed
him...................

;-)

"Orville Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio
> ... <snip>
>
> Oh yeah....why is a guy with a white name living in
> Thailand?
>
> -Orville

Why shouldn't he live in Thailand? Maybe he likes Thai food?

I wonder what colour my name is? I hope it's not white, too
plain. I'd like purple.

John

Orville Wright wrote:

> I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
> http://www.photoenvisions.com ). He claims to be this
> world class photographer, but to me, his photos look
> like zoo snaps and tourist shots. So many people make
> such a fuss over this guy. Big deal. He uses Nikon
> equipment. So what. I use Sigma and I get WAY BETTER
> results than this guy.

pure bull ****. ( as you probably do not know) sigma never
measures up.

"Kirk Davison" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I looked and thought his stuff was excellent! "Orville
> Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
> > http://www.photoenvisions.com ). He claims to be this
> > world class photographer, but to me, his photos look
> > like zoo snaps and tourist shots. So many people make
> > such a fuss over this guy. Big deal. He uses Nikon
> > equipment. So what. I use Sigma and I get WAY BETTER
> > results than this guy.
> >
> > Oh yeah....why is a guy with a white name living in
> > Thailand?
> >
> > -Orville
>
> Say Hey !!

Stevie is not only a world class photographer - he is an
*award winning world class photograher*. Please do not press
him on the *awards issue* he becomes quite upset and lashes
out allegations that you are drunk stupid or both !!

Kirk Davison wrote:

> I looked and thought his stuff was excellent!

Thanks, Kirk. Nice of you to say so. :eek:)

Steve Kramer Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Kirk Davison wrote:

> I looked and thought his stuff was excellent!

for a pro shooter - it's average and only average. nothing
spectacular - many of the shots are miscomposed, and a (too
large) number are off on the exposure/lighting.

"LarbGai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Thousands of 'sock puppets' employed by Photoevasions in
> Chiang Mai are demanding substantial increases in wages.
>
> "We are working at full capacity" said Mr. M Mouse leader
> of the sweatshop puppets. " Our employer Kramer, is
> working faster than a one-armed paperhanger
defending
> his "reputation" on the usernet. More and more enlightened
> punters have
seen
> just what a shallow prat Kramer is, consequently he has to
> create more and
more
> "sock puppets" to get his message across".
>
> A sock puppet is a creation of a seemingly real person but
> in fact created
by
> prats like Kramer to give the impression that he is
> popular. Sort of like
his
> very own spin doctor. Puppets working for Kramer have been
> working 24/7 to try and lift the
disgraced
> ones reputation seemingly to no avail.
>
> Mr. Kramer was unavailable for comment as an elephant fell
> asleep on top
of him
> and he was still valiently trying to extract himself from
> the elephants rectum...............
>
> Rectum? RECTUM?????? Bloody near killed
> him...................
>
> ;-)

*grin*

This is proof that cameras cause brain damage.

What a bunch of morons over there in the photo groups.

-sw

"LarbGai" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thousands of 'sock puppets' employed by Photoevasions in
> Chiang Mai are demanding substantial increases in wages.
>
> "We are working at full capacity" said Mr. M Mouse leader
> of the sweatshop puppets. " Our employer Kramer, is
> working faster than a one-armed paperhanger
defending
> his "reputation" on the usernet. More and more enlightened
> punters have
seen
> just what a shallow prat Kramer is, consequently he has to
> create more and
more
> "sock puppets" to get his message across".
>
> A sock puppet is a creation of a seemingly real person but
> in fact created
by
> prats like Kramer to give the impression that he is
> popular. Sort of like
his
> very own spin doctor.

**It's about time Steve brought back 'Pickled Drunk'. I
kinda miss 'him'.

Always good for a laugh, was 'Pickled Drunk'.

How about it Steve??? ;-)

Crownfield <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> pure bull ****. ( as you probably do not know) sigma never
> measures up.

Hey, are you deaf? Stop crossposting this ****.

Have a nice day.

--

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we
waiting for?

Gimli, son of Gloín

On 23 Jun 2004 14:03:41 GMT, Richard Cockburn
<[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] (Orville Wright) wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > I looked at Steve Kramer's online photo portfolio (
> > http://www.photoenvisions.com ).
>
> I just looked at it too. Great work, Steve.

Aha... all this trolling is an evil plot, hatched up to
garner Steve more business. NowIgeddit.

heheheheh <sorry, Steve - I couldn't resist>

"Steve Kramer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kirk Davison wrote:
> >
> > I looked and thought his stuff was excellent!
>
> Thanks, Kirk. Nice of you to say so. :eek:)

Say Hey !!

Stevies head (along with his ass) just expanded several
centimeters.

5555 Yee-Haw !!