Is This IMMORTALITY? You Decide

Pete <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jack) wrote:
>
>>Shiiiiiit!!! ,We've got hacker here. Nice
>
> further to my last...........................impersonating someone else is a case of fraud and you
> will loose all your accounts when reported.
>
> Here is the real person you are Stealing the identity from
>
> http://assembly.coe.int/Members/Alpha/4331-en.asp

Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
"StepaniucV" in this world.

--
Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

On 22 Feb 2004 11:26:55 GMT, Ozlover
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Pete <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jack)

[snip]

> Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
> address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
> "StepaniucV" in this world.

[snip]

OT

Pete

Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
+ Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

Pete <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 22 Feb 2004 11:26:55 GMT, Ozlover <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Pete <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jack)
>
> [snip]
>
>> Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
>> address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
>> "StepaniucV" in this world.
>
> [snip]
>
> OT

Is this better? Or are you just dodging? Other?

--
Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

On 22 Feb 2004 14:44:20 GMT, Ozlover
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Pete <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [snip]

>>> Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
>>> address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
>>> "StepaniucV" in this world.
>> [snip] OT
> Is this better? Or are you just dodging? Other?

You clearly seem to have a particular interest in this subject and I find that curious. Especially
since you lept to the defence of another not so long ago. Affinity there? Hence your interest?
Either you want to answer a particular question without asking it directly or you have some other
reason. Do you wish to satisfy your own vanity by poking holes in any response I might give? Or is
it simply a case of you cannot understand why I came to the conclusion I did and that your interest
is simply academic?

My thought process and the information I acquire, both of which led me towards a decision and
action, are not really the sort of thing to be dicussed or argued over in here. Are they? You of all
people should appreciate that.

You are able to research as well as I am - and probably more so, since I have not the interest in
the matter that you seem to have. So do so and try to use a little more intuition. I am not dodging
as you put it but I see no advantage to me, or others, by explaining my POV in this matter.

The result in both cases was as desired. How? Well you figure that out.

Are you satisfied? I have no interest in discussing this further I'd rather go and help my pal fix
his Triumph which has laid dormant for too long [Lack of spares]

HTH

Peter Aspinall.

Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
+ Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

[severely stripped]

Pete <[email protected]> wrote: [deleted]
> Or is it simply a case of you cannot understand why I came to
> the conclusion I did and that your interest is simply
> academic?

Yes.

[deleted]

> Are you satisfied?

Not really, but it will have to do, won't it? :)

> I have no interest in discussing this further I'd rather go and help my pal fix
> his Triumph which has laid dormant for too long [Lack of spares]

Fair enough, and thank you for your response.

--
Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide