Italian Bike Factory Tours

I'm going to Italy for 3 weeks real soon. Does anybody know if
Pinarello or Colnago offers factory tours? I think Pinarello is in
Trevista. Where is Colnago?

I've searched out bike factories in Italy to tour. Most are extremely
welcoming. I've been told that Pinarello does not offer any type of
tour. They have a storefront part of the factory, which is probably
pretty cool, but don't let you in to check out the factory itself.
Colnago has great tours from what I've been told, but I went there in
August a few years ago and they were closed for the month.

Also worth checking out: DeRosa, Scapin, Willier, Moser, Battaglin,
Tommasini.

ENJOY!!