Jersey Shore Riders

gubaguba

Aug 7, 2003
That would be New Jersey. The land of Springstein and boardwalks. I'm located within walking distance of Sandy Hook. Anyone in the area?

Originally posted by gubaguba
That would be New Jersey. The land of Springstein and boardwalks. I'm located within walking distance of Sandy Hook. Anyone in the area?

Spent my first 25 yrs livin at "the shore". Used to see Bruce all the time at the Pony back in the late 70's and early 80's. Now i'm up in Orange Co. , NY riding the hills. I used to lobve my rides from Asbury Park up to Sandy Hook or the Twin Lights.

Springstein? Whos he? The angry german general? Springsteen man! The BOSS! But yea. Im in South Jersey. I just did City to Shore so....lemme know.

I grew up in Marlboro, love to road bike in monmouth county. Anyone want to ride, let me know

Fusioned said:
Springstein? Whos he? The angry german general? Springsteen man! The BOSS! But yea. Im in South Jersey. I just did City to Shore so....lemme know.

craig1300 said:
I grew up in Marlboro, love to road bike in monmouth county. Anyone want to ride, let me know

Well I do! That was the reason for the thread. gubavision"@"comcast contact me if you like remove the quotes aroound @..

gubaguba said:
I've ridden there a few times, just a quick ride down the Parkway from Essex county for me.

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I'd like to put together a group for local rides in Northern NJ.

I am in West Orange.
Count me in. Always looking for rides on weekends. But I am looking for some routes that have limited traffic, I've had too many incidents recently with motorists.

I am in too, we are all at different skill levels I'm sure. We can feel each other out. I am mediocre

gubaguba said:
What is there no end to the Benny's invading the jersey shore. :)

gubaguba said:
ahh!! FOUND ONE!

i live in Matawan (near Keyport, Hazlet) about 20 min from Sandy Hook. road riding? you still outside? i've been dying to have someone to ride with. its been 4 months for me.

craig1300 said:
hey - i live in Matawan, right next to marlboro. i live maybe 2mi from the end of Texas Rd. i'd love go ride sometime.