jersey violation or favorite cx rider?

In article <[email protected]>, Ryan
Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (David B. Gill) wrote:
>
> > Now we merge the two threads-
> >
> > El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/58roq

> There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
> violated!

Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/58roq

> > There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
> > violated!

> Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
> was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

Carl Sundquist wrote:

>>>There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
>>>violated!

>>Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
>>was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

> I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

I've heard that women prefer uncut.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Carl Sundquist wrote:

>>>Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
>>>was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

>> I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

> I've heard that women prefer uncut.

This should get interesting now. Ain't nobody leaving the hotel for a few
days.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Carl Sundquist wrote:

> >>Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
> >>was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

> > I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

> I've heard that women prefer uncut.

I believe that is a cultural preference. Do sheep have a preference?

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Carl Sundquist wrote:

>>>I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

>>I've heard that women prefer uncut.

> I believe that is a cultural preference. Do sheep have a preference?

Sheep prefer the grass uncut.

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (David B. Gill) wrote:
>
>> Now we merge the two threads-
>>
>> El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/58roq

> There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
> violated!

If that's an example of who is riding cross this year maybe I should enter.
With my luck the guy is probably a Class A rider.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (David B. Gill) wrote:

> Casey Kerrigan <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<061120040610333568%[email protected]>...
>
> > Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
> > was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

> hmm, then maybe this shouldn't be posted here...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5vmvy

Oh eyes! No eyes! but fountains fraught with tears!

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] (David B. Gill) wrote:
> >
> >> Now we merge the two threads-
> >>
> >> El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/58roq

> > There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
> > violated!

> If that's an example of who is riding cross this year maybe I should enter.
> With my luck the guy is probably a Class A rider.

I thought you were racing! Isn't this you?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2004/oct04/celopacific/cpcx1004_231