Johan Contemplates

In article <rLl0f.205$S4.98@edtnps84>, "Jim Flom " <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
> > horrendous rug.
> >
> > http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg

> Sentence: two years for possession; an additional year for the rug>

I seem to recall one of the Brit cycling mags commenting about Museeuw:
"There's more than one use for tubular cement."

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:

> I seem to recall one of the Brit cycling mags commenting about Museeuw:
> "There's more than one use for tubular cement."

Ouch!

Steve

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}

"Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
> horrendous rug.
>
> http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg

I don't think that is a rug. Remember when he had that corn field on his
head? The picture is actually a warning to the youngsters, "don't do drugs
and hair transplants at the same time or you could end up like him."

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:14:05 -0700, "Frank Drackman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
>> horrendous rug.
>>
>> http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg
>>

>I don't think that is a rug. Remember when he had that corn field on his
>head? The picture is actually a warning to the youngsters, "don't do drugs
>and hair transplants at the same time or you could end up like him."

Yeah, it's implants.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com