Johan Contemplates

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bleet Norf, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. Bleet Norf

    Bleet Norf Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Jim Flom " <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > "Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
    > > horrendous rug.
    > >
    > > http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg

    > Sentence: two years for possession; an additional year for the rug>

    I seem to recall one of the Brit cycling mags commenting about Museeuw:
    "There's more than one use for tubular cement."

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  5. Howard Kveck wrote:

    > I seem to recall one of the Brit cycling mags commenting about Museeuw:
    > "There's more than one use for tubular cement."

    Ouch!

    Steve

    --
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
    Arial;}}

  6. "Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
    > horrendous rug.
    >
    > http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg

    I don't think that is a rug. Remember when he had that corn field on his
    head? The picture is actually a warning to the youngsters, "don't do drugs
    and hair transplants at the same time or you could end up like him."

  7. On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:14:05 -0700, "Frank Drackman"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bleet Norf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Museeuw charged with posession of banned doping substances and a
    >> horrendous rug.
    >>
    >> http://www.velonews.com/images/int/8991.12971.f.jpg
    >>

    >I don't think that is a rug. Remember when he had that corn field on his
    >head? The picture is actually a warning to the youngsters, "don't do drugs
    >and hair transplants at the same time or you could end up like him."

    Yeah, it's implants.

    JT

    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com