Julich on performance enhancing drugs?

Gary

Guest
I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously tainted
by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

Gary wrote:
> I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

tainted
> by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

Just like your question about Ale-Jet? Putz.

I guess the art of sarcasm is lost on you, huh? My point is that to say
all victories are suspect (as Brian has done) is harmful. Get it now?

"Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>I guess the art of sarcasm is lost on you, huh? My point is that to say all
>victories are suspect (as Brian has done) is harmful. Get it now?
>
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Gary wrote:
>>
>>>I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

>> tainted
>>
>>>by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

>> Just like your question about Ale-Jet? Putz.

No. Your attempted troll of lafferty regarding Ale-Jet came back in your
face with the ProCycling article like a turd thrown into a gale force wind.
And now you're setting yourself up again with Julich, Mr. 60%'s latest
phenomenon.

Gary wrote:
> I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

tainted
> by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

Dude,

Are you going to repeat this behavior for the rest of the season
every time someone whose name you recognize wins a race?
Because that doesn't make you a incisive exposer of Lafferty's
misguided value system. It makes you Lafferty's fanboy, like
those weirdos that attach themselves to Kurgan. If you think
he's a jerk, stop asking for his attention.

Alternatively, maybe you are trying to edge Lafferty out of
the RBR douchebag of the year competition, in which case I
apologize for interfering - please continue, as you were.

[email protected] wrote:
> Gary wrote:
> > I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

> tainted
> > by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

> Dude,
>
> Are you going to repeat this behavior for the rest of the season
> every time someone whose name you recognize wins a race?
> Because that doesn't make you a incisive exposer of Lafferty's
> misguided value system. It makes you Lafferty's fanboy, like
> those weirdos that attach themselves to Kurgan. If you think
> he's a jerk, stop asking for his attention.
>
> Alternatively, maybe you are trying to edge Lafferty out of
> the RBR douchebag of the year competition, in which case I
> apologize for interfering - please continue, as you were.

I needed a laugh today, thanks Ben
Bill C