Just bought a 2011 Trek 2.1

Trek21

Oct 27, 2010
I am new to this forum and new to road cycling. Just got me a Trek 2.1, computer, shoes, pedals, trainer, and some gear. Anyways just wanted to stop in and say hello and hope to learn a little about this. I will get pics of the ride this afternoon if it ever stops raining here.

Congrats on your new ride! I hope that you find that you love this sport as much as we do.

[COLOR= #0000ff]Hi, Trek![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Welcome to the forum! I've only been on here a couple of months, and as a newbie I can safely tell you that this is a GREAT place for asking questions and sharing information. Lotsa friendly people always willing to make suggestions -- whether you listen or not is up to you, lol.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I just looked up your new bike online, and that's really pretty! I've been shopping around for a new bike for about 6 weeks now, trying to learn from the posters here their advice on what's great/no so great in the bikes I look at. I can't wait to be able to do a post like yours, and say, "Here she is!" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]We'll look forward to hearing from you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Happy pedaling![/COLOR]

Congrats on the purchase! How do you like it so far? I'm actually thinking about getting a Trek 1.2 WSD for my wife. Definitely post some pics when you get a chance!

We've got a 2011 Trek Lexa SLX for my wife a few weeks ago - exactly the same bike as 2.1, but WSD version. She loves it. She picked it over Specialized Ruby that was way more expensive. Now we are riding whenever we can :)