Just playing in the woods.

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
I've been making sure I get out on the mountain bike at least once a week. This ride I decided to explore the Dam region a little more and had fun playing on a little climb I found. What type of trail riding do you do ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Honestly, I have only taken a trail ride last year when I went to the province of Batanes. But it's not exactly a trail maybe much more of a prairie. I remember posting pics of that adventure in another thread. But it's lots of fun because I was on the downhill ride most of the time and I left the bike for the owner to pull it back up the hilltop.

These are my favorite rides really, when I grab the bike and go exploring new places...

I really love these type of rides. It's good to know that you are interested to discover new places. Usually, I explore the new places in my region with my friends. Sometimes, we walk together but discovering the news places by riding is one my favorite things that we do.

Nothing like a stroll into the woods. Feeling like a little elf on bike, riding across a gallery of lush trees while the fresh breeze splatters around the body,

Well if you are looking for a little place to escape to every once in a while the woods is where you might want to look. We are pretty fortunate to have some good wooded areas around where we live so we get to take those trails as often as we want to, but they are not too rigorous or anything so they perfect for a light day. Sounds like a pretty good remedy for an otherwise pretty dull Saturday...thanks for the reminder.

I don't go for exploring these types of places everyday but I really love these rides. These rides are definitely better than the plain road rides. Risk is always involved in these types of rides. These rides are interesting, exciting and challenging. I love challenges.