Lame ass triple teeter

> Technician wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> >

> >>It was quite rickety, which added to the "challenge" somewhat.
> >>
> >>http://www.bikemojo.com/photos/data/500/411tripleteeter.jpg
> >>

> >So, that's a challenge huh.
> >
> >Maybe i'll build me one of those and see ;-)
> >
> >~Travis
> >

> Somone's sarcasm meter is broken..

it is apparently a metering problem at your end as i was returning the sarcasm.

I bent an axle on the last thing i built for riding over (perhaps a 2' drop was a bit much for the
low quality axle).

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/mtty.mp3

Technician wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>

>>Technician wrote:
>>

>>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>>>So, that's a challenge huh.
>>>
>>>Maybe i'll build me one of those and see ;-)
>>>
>>>~Travis
>>>

>>Somone's sarcasm meter is broken..

>it is apparently a metering problem at your end as i was returning the sarcasm.
>
>I bent an axle on the last thing i built for riding over (perhaps a 2' drop was a bit much for the
>low quality axle).
>
>~Travis

My bad, even the winkie seemed smarmy.

The teeters are best when the fulcrums are staggered, so the teetering takes place on different arcs
and planes.

Later we constructed one that would pivot if you got to the balance point on the fulcrum
and twitched.

For the last tequila induced feat of strength, there was the skinnies course that began with a
sideways hop up onto a teeter totter balanced horizontally.