Lame ass triple teeter

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, May 5, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > >

    > >>It was quite rickety, which added to the "challenge" somewhat.
    > >>
    > >>http://www.bikemojo.com/photos/data/500/411tripleteeter.jpg
    > >>

    > >So, that's a challenge huh.
    > >
    > >Maybe i'll build me one of those and see ;-)
    > >
    > >~Travis
    > >

    > Somone's sarcasm meter is broken..

    it is apparently a metering problem at your end as i was returning the sarcasm.

    I bent an axle on the last thing i built for riding over (perhaps a 2' drop was a bit much for the
    low quality axle).

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/mtty.mp3

  5. Technician wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >

    >>Technician wrote:
    >>

    >>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >>>So, that's a challenge huh.
    >>>
    >>>Maybe i'll build me one of those and see ;-)
    >>>
    >>>~Travis
    >>>

    >>Somone's sarcasm meter is broken..

    >it is apparently a metering problem at your end as i was returning the sarcasm.
    >
    >I bent an axle on the last thing i built for riding over (perhaps a 2' drop was a bit much for the
    >low quality axle).
    >
    >~Travis

    My bad, even the winkie seemed smarmy.

    The teeters are best when the fulcrums are staggered, so the teetering takes place on different arcs
    and planes.

    Later we constructed one that would pivot if you got to the balance point on the fulcrum
    and twitched.

    For the last tequila induced feat of strength, there was the skinnies course that began with a
    sideways hop up onto a teeter totter balanced horizontally.

  6. Shaun Bell

    Shaun Bell Guest

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest