lances evil plan??

WRONG!

The TV comercial emphasizes 'recovery' and 'busting your ass 6 hours a day', not chemotherapy.

If anything, the ad promotes recovery---and chemo ain't a recovery product.

Michele Ferrari does not use/abuse chemotherapy drugs to increase sustainable power.

There you go again with your disconnect from reality.

You go and find out about Sally Jenkins---she hides over at the Washington Post, posing as a journalist---which she once was---no longer.

Now she is a paid shill, but often falls head over heels for her subjects--so to speak---or so the word is on the street.

You haven't got a clue about doping or coverups---which is why Corporations rely on advertising.

House is the perfect sucker!

House said:
A) What was this book Jenkins wrote about a "certain Georgia female college coach?"

B) Your comments about Bristol Myers Squib prove your ignorance on the topic you try to sound like an expert on. Everyone, but you apparently, knows they made the Chemo meds he was on.

A) answer the question

B) As I said, everyone, but you, knows that his endorsement of BMS is based on the Chemo meds that saved his life

You have no idea what reality is. You are a sad lonely man.

I have kicked you around again and I am bored...again. Have fun in your game of avoidance.

House said:

High praise from a delusional paranoid.

It is often said, even paranoids have enemies. Perhaps it applies to 'burning down the house' one of his favorite Talking Head tunes.

It is clinically fascinating to read his rants in direct reaction to provable independent evidence which threatens his false sporting beliefs.

Helpful drugs can be applicable here too.

Medication and FDA approved dope can be found in every direction we turn.

Flyer said:
House said:

High praise from a delusional paranoid.

It is often said, even paranoids have enemies. Perhaps it applies to 'burning down the house' one of his favorite Talking Head tunes.

It is clinically fascinating to read his rants in direct reaction to provable independent evidence which threatens his false sporting beliefs.

Helpful drugs can be applicable here too.

Medication and FDA approved dope can be found in every direction we turn.
Avoidance once again, using insults and name calling...two things he makes such a fuss over when they happen to him. Keep proving me correct my little trained puppy. Fetch boy, fetch. LOL

House said:
Avoidance once again, using insults and name calling...two things he makes such a fuss over when they happen to him. Keep proving me correct my little trained puppy. Fetch boy, fetch. LOL
House, off topic, but why do you use this board? I don't see a lot of you posting about racing topics, your picks for various races etc - seems you only use this board to prove your 'superior (?) intellect' at disproving other people's arguments.

And please don't respond by making cracks about 'kicking people around' and 'trained puppies' - I am interested to know and, if you don't think this topic or to do it publicly is appropriate - please PM me.

I'm interested in the idea of Armstrong advertising BMS products - cancer recovery meds, certainly, but why not just say 'x y and z saved my life'? Except, I suppose, that x y and z can also be used as performance enhancers...

FLYER QUOTE:
"If he did not dope--why market Bristol Meyers Squibs drugs---if he has no personal experience with them?
necessity."

OK, Flyer, this is stupid beyond belief. Are you trying to bait people?

Lance does have personal experience with BMS drugs, duh.
He talks about it ALL THE TIME.
BMS drugs saved his life. He probably feels pretty good about them as a sponsor.
THEY SAVED HIS LIFE.

They make the form of cis-platinum, which was the miracle cure drug for testicular cancer when added to the other two drugs commonly used. It was the elimination of Bleomycin, which had pulmonary toxic effects which saved his career. It's all in his biography. by him and Sally Jenkins. Try reading it.

Your last post convinces me that whether ignorance or mean-spiritedness your comments are worthless.

reference about platinum:

http://www.geotimes.org/oct04/column.html

micron said:
I'm interested in the idea of Armstrong advertising BMS products - cancer recovery meds, certainly, but why not just say 'x y and z saved my life'? Except, I suppose, that x y and z can also be used as performance enhancers...

You guys lose me here completely! Do you really, honestly believe that the BMS ads featuring LA are promoting their drugs as perfomance enhancers??? If so, wake-up! When Armstrong refers to recovery in these ads he's talking about recovery from disease. I don't think a multi-billion dollar company like BMS needs to run advertisments directed towards a handful (relatively speaking) of athletes who are the only ones that have the ability to obtain them by illegal means when the vast, vast, VAST majority of the viewing public has no means of obtaining them without a doctor's prescription. And this is ignoring the fact that only a tiny, tiny fraction of the world's population would even be interested in trying these drugs for use as PED's. If you really think that BMS would risk it's reputation to run public advertisments promoting the value of their drugs as PED's... You really are delusional!

micron said:
House, off topic, but why do you use this board? I don't see a lot of you posting about racing topics, your picks for various races etc - seems you only use this board to prove your 'superior (?) intellect' at disproving other people's arguments.

And please don't respond by making cracks about 'kicking people around' and 'trained puppies' - I am interested to know and, if you don't think this topic or to do it publicly is appropriate - please PM me.

Strangely a quick glance through page one of your archive shows about 90% of your posts are about doping, mainly trying to defend your hero Flyer. Perhaps a look in the mirror before you post so that you don't look foolish...unless you are trying to look like your hero! LOL

meehs said:
You guys lose me here completely! Do you really, honestly believe that the BMS ads featuring LA are promoting their drugs as perfomance enhancers??? If so, wake-up! When Armstrong refers to recovery in these ads he's talking about recovery from disease. I don't think a multi-billion dollar company like BMS needs to run advertisments directed towards a handful (relatively speaking) of athletes who are the only ones that have the ability to obtain them by illegal means when the vast, vast, VAST majority of the viewing public has no means of obtaining them without a doctor's prescription. And this is ignoring the fact that only a tiny, tiny fraction of the world's population would even be interested in trying these drugs for use as PED's. If you really think that BMS would risk it's reputation to run public advertisments promoting the value of their drugs as PED's... You really are delusional!
Sorry, perhaps I give the general public credit for more intelligence than they possess (actually, as I'm referring to the great American public then obviously I do).

House, I wou;ldn't dream of PMing you - if you read more carefully, which you won't bother to do as it suits you not to, you'd notice I suggested you PM me - but since you intend to avoid any direct questions (preferring instead to revel in your own ignorance and egotism) please don't bother.

Meehs, I appreciate that these are drugs with a genuine therapeutic use - most PEDs are - I was just pointing out the irony - duh, I forgot, Americans don't do irony...

House said:
Strangely a quick glance through page one of your archive shows about 90% of your posts are about doping, mainly trying to defend your hero Flyer. Perhaps a look in the mirror before you post so that you don't look foolish...unless you are trying to look like your hero! LOL

Interestingly enough, housey, I was making it all about you - flattered you went to all the trouble to look me up - sorry, really couldn't be bothered to return the compliment since, strangely, what interests you doesn't bother me at all. Just wondered if you'd avoid the question and - guess what - that's exactly what you did!

woof woof little housey...

micron said:
Sorry, perhaps I give the general public credit for more intelligence than they possess (actually, as I'm referring to the great American public then obviously I do).

House, I wou;ldn't dream of PMing you - if you read more carefully, which you won't bother to do as it suits you not to, you'd notice I suggested you PM me - but since you intend to avoid any direct questions (preferring instead to revel in your own ignorance and egotism) please don't bother.

Meehs, I appreciate that these are drugs with a genuine therapeutic use - most PEDs are - I was just pointing out the irony - duh, I forgot, Americans don't do irony...

Sorry, that statement should've been directed more towards Flyer than you. He seems to actually be implying that the ads really are trying to promote BMS drugs as performance enhancers.

And BTW we "do" irony here in America. I see great examples of irony on this forum every day. And I do understand the irony that you were pointing out. Not all of us are as dumb as you imply we are. Keep in mind that sometimes irony and sarcasm can be plainly obvious to the writer but it doesn't come across that well to the reader on the written page. :rolleyes:

Micron, you are an idiot. You asked a question and I responded by pointing out how hypocritical it was coming from you. Why do I post here? I enjoy cycling and I like to show others who enjoy the sport what moronic, lying, truth ignoring people, flyer and his little gang are. You wouldn't dream of pm'ing me? When did I ask you too? What interests me doesn't bother you? Then why have you been paying attention to what I post? Your question proves otherwise. You are too stupid to realise how you contradict yourself. You are as big a moron as your hero Flyer. Are you on the computer because middle school let out for the day? Run along little boy or I'll spank you again...of course you should be used to that by now.

meehs said:
Sorry, that statement should've been directed more towards Flyer than you. He seems to actually be implying that the ads really are trying to promote BMS drugs as performance enhancers.

And BTW we "do" irony here in America. I see great examples of irony on this forum every day. And I do understand the irony that you were pointing out. Not all of us are as dumb as you imply we are. Keep in mind that sometimes irony and sarcasm can be plainly obvious to the writer but it doesn't come across that well to the reader on the written page. :rolleyes:

fair enough, mate - you make some good points here and elsewhere

House said:
Micron, you are an idiot. You asked a question and I responded by pointing out how hypocritical it was coming from you. Why do I post here? I enjoy cycling and I like to show others who enjoy the sport what moronic, lying, truth ignoring people, flyer and his little gang are. You wouldn't dream of pm'ing me? When did I ask you too? What interests me doesn't bother you? Then why have you been paying attention to what I post? Your question proves otherwise. You are too stupid to realise how you contradict yourself. You are as big a moron as your hero Flyer. Are you on the computer because middle school let out for the day? Run along little boy or I'll spank you again...of course you should be used to that by now.
Gosh, must be fascinating being so into yourself you disappear up your own ********...

You make some very bold assertions, housey - and I'm now in an incontrovertible position to prove what a liar and idiot you are.

I'll be interested to see what names are on Wade Exum's list - since the cycling websites have been all over it, one assumes there are more than just track and field stars to be named. General question: say Hamilton or Armstrong were named as having failed tests, what would the reaction be?

micron said:
Gosh, must be fascinating being so into yourself you disappear up your own ********...

You make some very bold assertions, housey - and I'm now in an incontrovertible position to prove what a liar and idiot you are.

I'll be interested to see what names are on Wade Exum's list - since the cycling websites have been all over it, one assumes there are more than just track and field stars to be named. General question: say Hamilton or Armstrong were named as having failed tests, what would the reaction be?
So you are saying that what i said was wrong? You didn't make a comment based on you paying attention to my posts and then say you don't? You didn't make some comment about pm'ing when I never even mentioned it? You didn't contradict yourself? Stop playing the fool, you are way too good at it. You live (on these boards) to defend someone who lies, posts half-truths, leaves out some of the facts that aren't convenient and when called out on these things runs and hides or simply reposts. Foolish. I would have no problem having an actual discussion with you, here or in pm's, but so far all you have shown is that you will stick to whatever flyer says no matter what. Of course judging by your recent xenophobic statement I shouldn't expect much from you. Try to use your brain next time you want to chat or it's just not worth my time. (I will now expect your typical childish response instead of taking me up on having an adult discussion.)

I did pose an adult question (sorry to resort to quoting myself) which you chose to ignore, preferring instead to spout more stuff about 'Flyer's minions', misquoting me and generally falling prey to all the sins you accuse Flyer of.

I may have couched the question in snide terms, but it was a genuine question all the same. You seem to have set yourself up as the 'anti-Flyer' but I'm not at all aware of your genuine position on these issues. I would say that would make a good topic for an adult discussion - a frank and free exchange of views on these issues unclouded by insult or point scoring - that in itself is as tedious as Flyer's repetition. There is a middle ground and perhaps if you took it and were rational and calm instead of boorish and insulting you would make more of an impact on Flyer. Have an adult discussion with him instead of a slanging match.

So, what is your position - I wouold genuinely appreciate knowing about your appreciation of the sport and knowledge of it as neither are very evident from your posts.

micron said:
I did pose an adult question (sorry to resort to quoting myself) which you chose to ignore, preferring instead to spout more stuff about 'Flyer's minions', misquoting me and generally falling prey to all the sins you accuse Flyer of.

I may have couched the question in snide terms, but it was a genuine question all the same. You seem to have set yourself up as the 'anti-Flyer' but I'm not at all aware of your genuine position on these issues. I would say that would make a good topic for an adult discussion - a frank and free exchange of views on these issues unclouded by insult or point scoring - that in itself is as tedious as Flyer's repetition. There is a middle ground and perhaps if you took it and were rational and calm instead of boorish and insulting you would make more of an impact on Flyer. Have an adult discussion with him instead of a slanging match.

So, what is your position - I wouold genuinely appreciate knowing about your appreciation of the sport and knowledge of it as neither are very evident from your posts.

I believe I have given Flyer ample opportunity to have an adult discussion, but he either reposts, doesn't bother to answer directly or runs away. Go look through my archives and you will see this. If you don't know my position on doping then you obviously are responding merely to defend Flyer then to anything I say as i have stated many times what my position on doping is. You speak of boorish and insulting posts, yet every post you make is exactly that, go back and read what I am responding to. Using your logic I could say that your posts show nothing more then love for Flyer as opposed to any knowledge of cycling You really need to go back read these recent posts of yours and then go take a good long look in the mirror, hell go look through your whole archive! You might be surprised at what you find.

House said:
I believe I have given Flyer ample opportunity to have an adult discussion, but he either reposts, doesn't bother to answer directly or runs away. Go look through my archives and you will see this. If you don't know my position on doping then you obviously are responding merely to defend Flyer then to anything I say as i have stated many times what my position on doping is. You speak of boorish and insulting posts, yet every post you make is exactly that, go back and read what I am responding to. Using your logic I could say that your posts show nothing more then love for Flyer as opposed to any knowledge of cycling You really need to go back read these recent posts of yours and then go take a good long look in the mirror, hell go look through your whole archive! You might be surprised at what you find.
House, if I appear to defend Flyer it's because he at least constructs a topical argument. You seem to prefer to obfuscate.

So I ask again, let's have an adult discussion beased around your perception of the issues that surround doping in the sport - the ethics and morals of it and, to stray back to the topic again, your views on whether Armstrong is riding 'clean' in his last season to protect his legacy.

One poinbt worth mentioning - should you ignore the latter 2 paragraphs of my post to make some more comments about 'looking in the mirror' then you will be as guilty of the sin of omission as Flyer, let alone avoiding answering a direct question. I look forward to your response...

micron said:
House, if I appear to defend Flyer it's because he at least constructs a topical argument. You seem to prefer to obfuscate.
How is it a topical argument if it is based on lies, half-truths, and leaving out important facts? I obfuscate??? Either you don't know the meaning of the word or are confused. The only person who does this is Flyer with his lies, half-truths, etc.

micron said:
So I ask again, let's have an adult discussion beased around your perception of the issues that surround doping in the sport - the ethics and morals of it and, to stray back to the topic again, your views on whether Armstrong is riding 'clean' in his last season to protect his legacy.

One poinbt worth mentioning - should you ignore the latter 2 paragraphs of my post to make some more comments about 'looking in the mirror' then you will be as guilty of the sin of omission as Flyer, let alone avoiding answering a direct question. I look forward to your response...
A) So you admit that what i say about Flyer is correct. Good you are coming around.

B) I have to tell you my feelings on doping in sport? I'll do it since apparently you just defend flyer without actually reading what people write.

Doping is a problem in cycling...just as it is in every other sport these days. Is it worse in cycling? From everything that keeps popping up in other sports and some research I did on drug suspensions in international sport no. Do I think Armstrong is riding "clean" this season? Well if he has been clean the whole time (which until I see some real proof, not Flyer's desperate attempts to make any connection become proof I believe) then obviously he is riding clean. If he has been doping then why would he stop, if it is true then he obviously knows how to stay ahead of the game. It would make no sense. As I have said before I love the sport of cycling and when it is sullied I will rant but I will not soil it to my fellow fans with lies, half-truths, etc. It boggles my mind that anyone can claim to love something and then spend so much time dogging it.

Now two questions for you:

1) Based on you saying Flyer is "guilty of the sin of omission" why do you defend him so vehemently, even in the face of proof that he is wrong?

2) Do you truly believe that the whole peloton dopes illegally and more specifically Lance? Whether yes or no, why?