Landis will retire if he loses case.

Dumbass

Guest
Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.
Reports are that it would be a big financial strain to appeal.

Previously, he said he will retire if he loses the case.

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0700, Dumbass <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
>crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.

How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
him against the world ?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:55:37 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0700, Dumbass <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
>>crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.

>How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
>that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
>what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
>him against the world ?

Didn't read the finding didya?

The rules are just plain stacked against the rider.

Even the arbiters ruling against Floyd said so.

On Sep 21, 7:16 pm, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:55:37 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0700, Dumbass <[email protected]>
> >wrote:

> >>Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
> >>crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.

> >How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
> >that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
> >what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
> >him against the world ?

> Didn't read the finding didya?
>
> The rules are just plain stacked against the rider.
>
> Even the arbiters ruling against Floyd said so.

It's like arguing with any religious fundamentalist nutjob. No excess,
or atrocity is too much as long as it moves the crusade forward and
there is nothing that can't be rationalized for the cause.
I've actually been amazed, and pleasantly surprised by the level of
reasoning and objective evaluation that has been applied to the whole
mess over, say, the last year or so by almost all the folks here, even
those who are very strongly anti-doping.
Always said that, if you can ignore or be amused by the occasional
****, that on balance this is one of the best discussion groups on the
net. Lots of smart, divergent, educated people, with experience and
expertise, who actually have the ability to put that stuff into words
for discussion.
Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sep 21, 7:16 pm, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:55:37 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
>> >that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
>> >what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
>> >him against the world ?

>> Didn't read the finding didya?
>>
>> The rules are just plain stacked against the rider.
>>
>> Even the arbiters ruling against Floyd said so.

> It's like arguing with any religious fundamentalist nutjob. No excess,
> or atrocity is too much as long as it moves the crusade forward and
> there is nothing that can't be rationalized for the cause.
> I've actually been amazed, and pleasantly surprised by the level of
> reasoning and objective evaluation that has been applied to the whole
> mess over, say, the last year or so by almost all the folks here, even
> those who are very strongly anti-doping.
> Always said that, if you can ignore or be amused by the occasional
> ****, that on balance this is one of the best discussion groups on the
> net. Lots of smart, divergent, educated people, with experience and
> expertise, who actually have the ability to put that stuff into words
> for discussion.
> Bill C

The riders should use the majority decision to go for reforms in the
process. The top riders that fans believe to be clean should get together
and fight against the key issues. They won't because they want the next
paycheck.

On Sep 21, 7:54 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 7:16 pm, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:55:37 +0200, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
> > >that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
> > >what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
> > >him against the world ?

> > Didn't read the finding didya?

> > The rules are just plain stacked against the rider.

> > Even the arbiters ruling against Floyd said so.

> It's like arguing with any religious fundamentalist nutjob. No excess,
> or atrocity is too much as long as it moves the crusade forward and
> there is nothing that can't be rationalized for the cause.
> I've actually been amazed, and pleasantly surprised by the level of
> reasoning and objective evaluation that has been applied to the whole
> mess over, say, the last year or so by almost all the folks here, even
> those who are very strongly anti-doping.
> Always said that, if you can ignore or be amused by the occasional
> ****, that on balance this is one of the best discussion groups on the
> net. Lots of smart, divergent, educated people, with experience and
> expertise, who actually have the ability to put that stuff into words
> for discussion.
> Bill C- Hide quoted text -

try treehack and associates at [email protected]

On Sep 21, 2:55 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0700, Dumbass <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
> >crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.

> How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
> that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
> what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
> him against the world ?

Dumbass,

It's only presumed cheaters that accuse the system of being
corrupt. Just like it's only people who've been found guilty
who claim they've been wrongfully convicted.

Even a guilty man can be framed,
Ben

> On Sep 21, 2:55 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0700, Dumbass <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Landis has not decided whether to appeal to the CAS, saying it's
> > >crapshoot since they are as corrupt as the rest of the system.

> > How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
> > that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
> > what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
> > him against the world ?

> Dumbass,
>
> It's only presumed cheaters that accuse the system of being
> corrupt. Just like it's only people who've been found guilty
> who claim they've been wrongfully convicted.
>
> Even a guilty man can be framed,
> Ben

Yes, but even a framed man can be innocent.

On Sep 22, 4:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>

> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Sep 21, 2:55 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > How long are we going to tolerate a presumed cheater like Landis make
> > > that type of unsubstantiated accusation? Does that idiot even KNOW
> > > what corruption means or is he in a totally paranoid mode where it's
> > > him against the world ?

> > Dumbass,

> > It's only presumed cheaters that accuse the system of being
> > corrupt. Just like it's only people who've been found guilty
> > who claim they've been wrongfully convicted.

> > Even a guilty man can be framed,
> > Ben

> Yes, but even a framed man can be innocent.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos- Hide quoted text -

Yes, he was forced to take huge amounts of synthetic
testosterone ...at gunpoint.

In article <[email protected]>,
Andre <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sep 22, 4:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,

> > > Dumbass,

> > > It's only presumed cheaters that accuse the system of being
> > > corrupt. Just like it's only people who've been found guilty
> > > who claim they've been wrongfully convicted.

> > > Even a guilty man can be framed,
> > > Ben

> > Yes, but even a framed man can be innocent.

> Yes, he was forced to take huge amounts of synthetic
> testosterone ...at gunpoint.

Andre: I would encourage you to read the dissenting arbitrator's
opinion. The implication seems to be that not only was the doping not
satisfactorily proved, but that the preponderance of the evidence
suggests an innocent rider (and a positive-seeking lab).

On Sep 22, 4:31 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>

> Andre <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 4:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Yes, but even a framed man can be innocent.

> > Yes, he was forced to take huge amounts of synthetic
> > testosterone ...at gunpoint.

> Andre: I would encourage you to read the dissenting arbitrator's
> opinion. The implication seems to be that not only was the doping not
> satisfactorily proved, but that the preponderance of the evidence
> suggests an innocent rider (and a positive-seeking lab).
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos- Hide quoted text -

the evidence strongly suggests Landis was pisssing into the wind

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Andre <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 22, 4:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Yes, but even a framed man can be innocent.

>> Yes, he was forced to take huge amounts of synthetic
>> testosterone ...at gunpoint.

> Andre: I would encourage you to read the dissenting arbitrator's
> opinion. The implication seems to be that not only was the doping not
> satisfactorily proved, but that the preponderance of the evidence
> suggests an innocent rider (and a positive-seeking lab).

Even reading the majority decision will almost get you to the same
conclusion.

>> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
>> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
>> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos- Hide
>> quoted text -

> the evidence strongly suggests Landis was pisssing into the wind

You sound like **** Pound.

No substance, just vitriol

In article <[email protected]>,
"mal" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> >> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> >> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos- Hide
> >> quoted text -

> > the evidence strongly suggests Landis was pisssing into the wind
> >

> You sound like **** Pound.
>
> No substance, just vitriol

I think you have made a mal-attribution. The .sig is mine, but the
quoted text is Gene's.

"Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Yes, he was forced to take huge amounts of synthetic
> testosterone ...at gunpoint.

It's no surprise that a moron who hasn't read a thing about the case would
make the comments that you do.